Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Finding Roleplay Partners
As the old one is gone, I saw fit to add a new one! This is where you can tell people you are looking for roleplay partners, and what you're looking for in said partners. I wish you all great fun in-game!

Update: Please remember that our terms of service and forum rules say the following is not allowed:

"Textual references to any adult/sexual behavior for characters under 18 years of age whether fictional or real."

In other words: No shota/loli/underage characters in this thread, period. If you're looking for a daughter/mom/dad/son, that's fine. But leave any characters under 18 out of this thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'll kick things off I guess; the old post needed a face-lift anyway.

IG Name: CallMeJ/Grok_Thrustplunder
Seeking: Women as sexual partners, also will consider sissies and the occasional futa. Anyone for non-sexual RP will be considered.
Usual Hours: Sporadic currently, but 8-midnight, 4-8 AM server time.
F-List Profile: http://www.f-list.net/Grok the Smart

What I'm basically looking for is someone who's creative and writes well. I'm a perfectionist about my own spelling and grammar, but I play a friggin' orc. So if you can communicate and you have something to say, I'll do my best to lock onto that regardless of your spelling and grammar.

In terms of kinks, I'd prefer to discuss these with you directly; I don't think they're particularly racy, but if we hit it off, I'll be happy to discuss them. As for preferred roles I've gravitated towards authoritative roles like stepfather/teacher/boss/etc but if we get along well enough I'll consider anything. If you see me on as Grok, I am in usually always in character with rare exceptions. Other orcs get top priority because there's honestly so damn few around, but any fantasy/sci-fi race from elves to cyborgs to demons to catfolk will be considered, and of course any humies who just want to play with an orc.

Send me a PM in-game or here if you're interested. Thanks!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Hi Gronk
I would love to continue where we left off just chatting
The orc theme is so cool especially here,
Huh, this might be worth it.

IG Name: Aeline
Seeking: Open to pretty much everything, not a big fan of futa though.
Usual Hours: 10 PM - 6 AM(ish) UTC+2

Just looking for someone who is willing to make a proper story with proper characters, with as much detail as possible. And preferably proper grammar.
I'm keen to trying out RP. I've just recently started and am willing to try something new.

IG name: Adobo
Seeking: Any girls who want can get into the moves and the foreplay. Not just run through the animation. Something before and after while we have the room.
Hours: 10 PM - 2 AM PST. West Coast Summer No Sleep. Might as well make the time worth it.

I'm not just in it for the sex (wow it's like I quoted something). I'm down to chat too. If you want to develop something, I'm all for it. But if I'm not liking the progression, I might just bail, no offense. But I like to write off the top of my head. With my brain.
Name: Mat98ITA ( I speak english and italian ! )
Seeking: Looking for girls who like to rp as a mistress or simple like to dominate her partner, i'm into pretty much everything (from classic domination to ass roleplay, little pain ecc) what i like more is to follow orders in real life (you write what i must do and i will Wink ) . I can trade pics too.

If interested feel free to PM me, i'll reply as soon as possible  Big Grin
IG Name: p1xxx
Seeking: Girl (No futa/sissy) to roleplay with. Good english is a must! Prefer ur age to between 20-30, as is mine. Im well educated and i write well (atleast i think i do).
I like roleplaying things such as; you having a boyfriend/married and having to cheat, i might blackmail you to do it against your will, i will train you and make you love it eventually. Blackmailing to force u to have sex with me. Maybe train you to be my sex-slave. And a couple other things i havent tried yet, like in family stuff (step-mother/sister), things where we have to be quiet and keep it a secret etc. I will also mix in alot of things to make it hotter and more interesting. I really like beeing edged. And i really enjoy making you cum alot!

If you are out there, contact me.

Hours: Usualy online somewhere from 20:00 - 04:00 UTC +1
Hello 
Names on games is kalikoko
I'm 20 and I for my partner I'm ok with male and females
I would like to do a rp with a daddy x daughter or a master x slaver/pet and if you are in to that furry stuff I'm ok with that I would also like my partner if you would like to talk a bout anything more... Let's on here or in game... Also by the hey I live in texas and I come on about 3 or 4 pm until about 11 and I weekends just when ever I get up

(08-29-2016, 04:20 AM)Thedarkrose19 Wrote: Hello 
Names on games is kalikoko
I'm 20 and I for my partner I'm ok with male and females
I would like to do a rp with a daddy x daughter or a master x slaver/pet and if you are in to that furry stuff I'm ok with that I would also like my partner if you would like to talk a bout anything more... Let's on here or in game... Also by the hey I live in texas and I come on about 3 or 4 pm until about 11 and I weekends just when ever I get up also I'm a sub
Hi, my name ingame is _Acid. I'm looking for a sugar daddy. Pm me.
Sure.... We will see....

IG Name: Infamy
Seeking: Women or people who fit the RP style.... I come up with very... Interesting story ideas and like to mix genres and other type stuff... Currently working on a RP that is modern day fantasy/Sci-Fi with a hint of slice of life kind of elements and will have Ecchi moments to ERP the reoccurring theme song I have for this is Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz... I am on Big Bang always message me if you think you can groove to this. I also have other RP ideas as well I can share.
Usual Hours: Uhhh usually always since I don't sleep....
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile