Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
(08-13-2021, 03:43 AM)Yelah Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 08:17 AM)blahbitty Wrote: As someone who doesn't care about level, what can the seXP points do for me?  are they redeemable for goods and services? might i enhance my gaming seXPerience in some way with seXP points?

It's how you purchase poses.

Ah, I see. With such poses I can win run-way walk-offs Zoolander style?
Hey Guys, I've been researching the XP system a lot and here is everything I know so far:

RELATION BETWEEN LEVEL AND XP

The XP required to reach a given level is = 250*(Level -1)^2 + 750*(Level-1)
So for example, you reach level 2 with 1000 XP, level 10 with 27000 XP and level 20 with 104500 XP which is about what you will have if you're level 20 and you add the cost of XP of the poses you've learnt with what you have left.

XP GAINED FROM 1-1 SEX

The total amount of XP gained by the two players is equal if the difference in level is less than 5.
The XP gained by the players is the multiplication of the value of the pose and a ratio factor which depends on the level difference
The ratio factor is R = (0.5+d/10) where d is the difference in levels of the players
Lower level player gets XP = Pose_Value*R
Higher level player gets XP = Pose_Value*(1-R)    (If the level difference is more than 5, this value turns to 0)
In case of decimal points, the number is always rounded UP to the next integer. (112.2 will turn into 113)

Pose Values are given as:

1. Pirate's Bounty         225
 2. Doggy Style             225
 3. Spooning                 225
     Shower Sex             225
 4. Climbing the tree     300
 5. Muff Diving             375
 6. Full Nelson              450
 7. Pile Driver               600
 8. Banana Milkshake    750
 9. Reverse Entry          750
10. Bum Bum                855
11. Under Heat              900
12. Against the Wall     1050
---------------------------------
 1. Oral Therapy           225
 2. Rodeo                    225
 3. Boob Job                225
 4. Get on Top              300
 5. Sixty Nine               375
 6. Reverse Cowgirl       450
 7. Split Poundage        600
 8. Foot Job                 750
 9. Side Roller              750
10. Face Sitting            855

To keep things simpler, I'll link the excel file so you can just plug in the levels of the two players and you can see how much XP a 5 min session of any pose will give you
I'll set it to be editable. Just try to not fuck up what I've made for you guys haha

Repetitions
XP from repeating sex with the same partner = Max XP / repetitions
so you'll get max XP for the first one and the first repetition (second time)
You start getting zero XP after 3 repetitions. (So 4 rounds in total)

Multiple Poses and Duration
The XP gained increases linearly with time till it reaches it's maximum value at 5 min. After that, the amount of XP gained will stay the same
If multiple poses are used, the total XP is the average of all the poses used irrespective of how long the individual poses were

Few More Notes
  • The XP gained doesn't depend on location if you're a premium user
  • XP gained in apartments is not affected by being premium or not
  • What you do during the session makes no difference whatsoever. Going out all the way in manual and finishing all over the place is the same as not doing anything and quitting after 5 min

I've only studied the 1 on 1 poses that involves a guy, I'm sure you all can find out the pose values for girl only poses knowing the level difference and how much XP you get.
Also I'll work out how the XP is shared with three or four people. I suspect it is similar to this. The pose must have a value and it is multiplied by a factor depending on the levels.

The Excel File:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ue&sd=true

I'd like to thank all the girls who helped me with this study. It sure was a pleasure hehe  Big Grin )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit (18.01.22)

Not Knowing Previous Poses
Thanks to Zephyr for pointing out that not knowing previous poses decreases XP and also that (Pose Value) = 0.3*(Pose Cost)
A cool way to look at it is that if you're doing the 10th pose (Bum Bum) and you don't know 3 of the previous poses, you'll only get the XP equal to 10 - 3 = 7th pose (Pile Driver)
So my suggestion to all players is learn the cheaper poses first to increase the number of poses you guys and girls know.

Threesome and Foursome XP Distribution
I've figured out how the Threesomes and Foursomes work and have added it to my table for you guys.
Not knowing poses doesn't seem to change anything there but if I find that it does, it come back here and fix this.
What I know so far is that the XP gained by a player is a linear relation to the average level of the participants and the player level

For Orgasmic Unity, Pussy Jam, Group Pyramid, Share The Love, Double Penetration, It's My Turn, the equation is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*101/3 + 113 (Approximation. Values can deviate by 1)

For Under Heat (Light) and Team Job, the equation is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*45 + 150

For Double Ass Sandwich, it is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*169/3 + 562/3 (Approximation. Values can deviate by 1)

Foursomes work exactly the same and their equation is given by:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*30+ 112.5

Extra Addition to the XP table
I've also added a little column of Repetitions to level up in my sheet for the players trying to level up. This number tells how many single 5 min rounds of the same pose and other player level you'll need to level up (Just remember to reset the XP counter by doing 4 rounds with other people after doing 2 XP rounds)
If you guys wanna know the fastest possible way to level up from level 1 to level 20, you'll need 2 rounds of Against The Wall with 3 level 20 avatars that you cycle through.

The minimum rounds you'll need will be 93 which will take about 8 hours to do

Here's a graph of the number of rounds of Against The Wall you might need to level up. The number of rounds may be 1 more or 1 less depending on how much XP you have.
but this will give you an idea of what's ahead of you and how you can plan your money and time to level up

St_Jimmy

My reply in response to your previous post.

Good Post St_Jimmy

RELATION BETWEEN LEVEL AND XP

Basically it goes up by an additional 500 points each level: level 2 needs 1000EXP, level 3 1500, level 4 2000 etc.

XP GAINED FROM 1-1 SEX

Note this is only true for 1 on 1male-female sex: for futa, bulk and additional female-female poses the EXP value is 750 despite higher EXP cost. The given poses are all 750.

Total EXP gained is equal to 30% of the pose value: e.g. heat at 3000 EXP cost gives 900 combined EXP.
Where players are equal levels this is split 15%:15%. 1 level difference 18%:12% then 21%:9% until at 5 levels difference all EXP goes to the lower level. At 6 levels difference the lower player gets 33% of pose value, at 7 36% etc. The higher level does not get a negative value but zero.

Repetitions
To clarify: Going 6 times with the same person gives 100% 100% 50% 33%25% 0%of expected EXP.

Resetting
You reset to getting 100% of EXP from same person after going with another person/persons 4 times. That could be same person 4 times, 4 different people, 2 different people twice each. 3 ways are 2 people and 4 ways 3. Any combination seems to work. Time between does not matter.

Few More Notes
I don’t think that EXP depends on location eg Apartment/House/Motel/VIP Hotel for either prems or non-prems. If the OP has noticed this I think he has made a mistake or Mnf has given wrong EXP.
EXP values for girl poses are the same.

3 and 4 way Poses
I have given a quick look at these and found difficulty in finding a pattern. I can post more on this.

My other observations

Most Important.
If you don’t have all of the previous single poses you do not get full EXP. That seems applicable to prems and non prems alike. BUT non-prems cannot get all poses so cannot get max EXP with Under Heat. I will have to look at actual values but it seems for non-prems who have not got all poses EXP is based on 1500 not 3000.

No EXP for sex on pole.

Rounds less than 5 minutes give a fair percentage of points at 5 minutes.
Mixed rounds, say 4, I think, give an average of the EXP; not matter how long each was as long as total 5 minutes.
Thanks Zephyr for simplifying my post for the non math nerds haha. Its nice to see someone else also working on figuring out how the 3-4 somes work in the game.

I just have a few points about your post

What you said about XP and level is a little wrong, the "difference between the the XP" to reach levels increases by 500, not the XP itself.
I've added that table in my excel sheet too. lvl 2 = 1000 XP, lvl 3 = 2500, lvl4 = 4500 and so on

From what I've experienced, not having previous FM poses did not affect how much XP I got from Against The Wall. So I can say for sure that not having the previous poses does not affect premiums
No, sorry: having previous poses, even for premiums, does matter.
I literally created a new avatar with my premium account and all he knew was the basic ones and Against The Wall pose. The numbers added up even without me having any of the previous poses. This is why I can say with certainty that the previous poses don't matter.
Could you tell me more details like how much less XP you got without knowing previous poses?
(12-28-2021, 09:07 AM)St_Jimmy Wrote: I literally created a new avatar with my premium account and all he knew was the basic ones and Against The Wall pose. The numbers added up even without me having any of the previous poses. This is why I can say with certainty that the previous poses don't matter.
Could you tell me more details like how much less XP you got without knowing previous poses?

Hi, pleased that you are still interested.

My previous assertion was from past experience but I too created a new male AV in case things had changed.  He came on at level 7, rising to level 8 before the second level 20 round and level 9 for the last two rounds.  None of the level 11s did more than two rounds.  The basis of the % is that Wall gives 30% of 3500 EXP, so a total of 1050 and the % shown is the Total/1050.

Lvl           AV          Partner Total      %            Poses obtained                                                                                                                                                
20           405         0              405         39%       Wall                                                                              
11           203         23           226         22%       Wall                                                                                                                                                      
11           270         30           300         29%        Wall       Nelson                                                                                                                                 
11           270         30           300         29%        Wall       Nelson                                                                                                                                 
11           338         38           376         36%        Wall       Nelson  Tree                                                                                                                      
11           405         45           450         43%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon                                                                                                  
11           540         60           600         57%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana                                                                                
20           1020       0              1020       97%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana                                                                                
11           600         150         750         71%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana Muff                                                                     
11           600         150         750         71%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana Muff      Pile                                                        
11           600         150         750         71%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana Muff      Pile         Orgasmic                                            
11           599         257         856         82%        Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana Muff      Pile         Orgasmic          Heat                     
11           735         315         1050       100%     Wall       Nelson  Tree       Spoon   Banana Muff      Pile         Orgasmic            Heat      Bum Bum       Reverse

The level 20s give enhanced points.  If you account for that the %s are 21% and 57%.
Orgasmic does not seem to make a difference but from past experience 3 or 4 way poses do not count.
Adding Pile did not increase %; I don’t know why.
The increase in % is not equal.  Maybe it depends on added pose value.
I don’t have a value for 8 additional poses; the average would be 91%.
Okay, I was wrong, you're correct. Knowing previous poses makes a difference. I'll work out the math for this
Thanks for the data!
Hi, I’m not trying to be clever but just to supply correct information to players.  I also looked at other poses and the information may be of use to you.

% is a % of total points given over the pose giving 30% of pose cost.  Order is by paid for pose cost.

Nelson is 4th Pose, so 3 previous: Spooning Tree and Muff.  Nelson alone gives 50%, plus 1 other 67%, plus 2 84%, all 3 previous gives 100%.  So an even split in increases.  Having higher poses such as Wall or Banana does not increase points.

Banana is 6th pose so 5 previous.  Banana alone 30%, plus 1 40%, plus 3 60%, plus 4 80%.  So not equal uplift.  I might try to do a chart. 
Banana is same EXP cost as Reverse Entry so does that make a difference?

Heat is important as non-premiums can get it.
They can only get Spooning Tree and Muff as additional poses.  Heat only they get 25% of Heat pose value, plus 1 33%, plus 2 42%, all 3 50%.  So for a non-premium Heat is not as valuable a pose as it is for a premium.  Note a non-premium who has been premium and has all poses gets 100% of pose value.

I looked at the 3 and 4 way poses.  I will do this as a different post.  I thought that I had worked it out but then anomalies arose.