Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Embrace
(05-27-2016, 10:12 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
"Holding on to the past with one hand,
grasping at the future with the other,
I have nothing to grasp Today."

but now, you have free hands to "embrace" today Big Grin

you friend....she is a powerful guardian and a treasure, I am just speechless atm because, well...its like our adventures ends, but i am also happy at your new beginning..i hope your every moments are blessed ones, as its known i am not very good with words to describe the strength of the poem, but when i think of you and your special soul....this track comes to my mind...its the message at the end that i feel is what your friend has done....."love is about giving...not getting"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_GCnGNYzo

the video is a bit, kind of sad type, but its the message at the end that i feel your friend has accomplished Smile
Thank you my dear friend.  I wanted to reply to you second because I hope for you to see this before you depart.  Thank you for the clip.  Thank for your kind words.  Thank you for being my friend.  I will miss you most of all.  Farewell and may you find fair winds and a following sea.
Hello Anallee,

with a big sorrow i read that you will leave.
 I liked to read your writings and i liked to feel a little of your thoughts and feelings you gave us in this forum.
Your departure will leave a hole in my forum world.
But you start a new chapter in YOUR real life and my best wishes are with you. i hope you find and keep all what you wanted and what you really need.

Good luck on all your ways   ;-)))
[Image: detail.gif]
Good bye, sweetie. May your new start bring you fresh and bright inspiration. *Huggles*  Heart
(05-27-2016, 07:14 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: Good bye, sweetie. May your new start bring you fresh and bright inspiration. *Huggles*  Heart

Thank you my friend Lexi Heart  You have been an inspiration for me, and know that I fully support you.  I will remain here in the forum until I finish what I started.
providing my signature here because it was removed

[Image: NASTRA%2B%2BGULL%2B%2B%2B%252823%2529.gif]
Heart Anallee  Heart ~
(05-27-2016, 08:29 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh Lee, so that beautiful piece is like a farewell? if it is, well, it is a marvellous one! I wish you and your friend the best of luck for your new adventure, the only thing I sorrow is never had the opportunity to meet you IG, but maybe we still have time for that!
A big kiss
Tania

Dear Fenix

I am sorry for the time it has taken me to respond to you.  I have been extremely busy and this is a sad subject for me.  I will most likely never appear in game again, perhaps a very rare appearance just to say hello and see how my friends are doing.  I will not delete my character to prevent anyone from assuming my identity.  We did meet once.  A long time ago.  After you responded to my first post.  I saw you at the beach, by the steps of the clinic.  I believe you were with Kyrios.  I was very shy and a little fearful, but I said Hi and thank you to you.

Fear not.  I will remain in the Forum until I have finished what I have started.  And now, it appears that I have a new cause to remain.  I think you can figure out what that is.  I have not had the time to read all of the PM's you sent me.  Some are rather lengthy, but I promise you I will and respond to you.  Thank you for being such a kind and trusting friend.  Truly a rarity here.  But, there are some and I cherish you all.

Heart Anallee  Heart ~
Beautiful, just beautiful! *sighs..."to find a love like that and run away...mmmm"* 

~  Heart Seiryu  Heart ~
[Image: cfd78d6032e3a46782c19925f20de145.jpg][Image: Blue-Dragon-Wallpaper-High-Definition-728x450.jpg]