MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Embrace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Heart For Cass, my Love and Soul's Inspiration  Heart  ~

Embrace

You showed me how.

I knew I needed a new beginning.
It had to be here.
I could not start anywhere else.

Let go of the Past

Forget the future.

Holding on to the past with one hand,
grasping at the future with the other,
I have nothing to grasp Today.

Let go.

Take my hands.
Hold me.
I have to begin here.
Now.

~  Heart Anallee  Heart ~
Beautiful words Anallee, I am glad you found the courage to move past what troubled you. Doubly happy that you have found someone to cling dearly to as well, a good companion is something to cherish and be thankful for - thanks that I am sure is reciprocated! Thanks for the post!
(05-27-2016, 02:42 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful words Anallee, I am glad you found the courage to move past what troubled you.  Doubly happy that you have found someone to cling dearly to as well, a good companion is something to cherish and be thankful for - thanks that I am sure is reciprocated!  Thanks for the post!

oooooooo!  There's my Shiroi Kuren.  My biggest fan. Heart   Thank you so much for your very kind words and I am happy you enjoyed that.  Someday I wish to have you meet my Cass, but we are both leaving here for a new journey and adventure.  Perhaps we'll find you there.
As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.
(05-27-2016, 06:34 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.

Thank you so very much Sate.  I trust you received my in game PM.  I will be here for a while longer.  There is still something I need to finish.  I will miss your humble and kind likeness in game.
(05-27-2016, 07:25 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 06:34 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.

Thank you so very much Sate.  I trust you received my in game PM.  I will be here for a while longer.  There is still something I need to finish.  I will miss your humble and kind likeness in game.

I have and I hope you have received mine as well. It is a small world and if I read correctly you are going on a new journey and adventure. I wish you both the best and as always, remember you still have friends. You will be missed
(05-27-2016, 07:32 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016, 07:25 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]

I have and I hope you have received mine as well. It is a small world and if I read correctly you are going on a new journey and adventure. I wish you both the best and as always, remember you still have friends. You will be missed
Thank you Sate.  I will be sure to check before I delete, and I will sorely miss the friends I have here.
Oh Lee, so that beautiful piece is like a farewell? if it is, well, it is a marvellous one! I wish you and your friend the best of luck for your new adventure, the only thing I sorrow is never had the opportunity to meet you IG, but maybe we still have time for that!
A big kiss
Tania
wow beautifulBig Grin
"Holding on to the past with one hand,
grasping at the future with the other,
I have nothing to grasp Today."

but now, you have free hands to "embrace" today Big Grin

you friend....she is a powerful guardian and a treasure, I am just speechless atm because, well...its like our adventures ends, but i am also happy at your new beginning..i hope your every moments are blessed ones, as its known i am not very good with words to describe the strength of the poem, but when i think of you and your special soul....this track comes to my mind...its the message at the end that i feel is what your friend has done....."love is about giving...not getting"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_GCnGNYzo

the video is a bit, kind of sad type, but its the message at the end that i feel your friend has accomplished Smile
Pages: 1 2