grasping at the future with the other,
I have nothing to grasp Today.

Let go.

Take my hands.
Hold me.
I have to begin here.
Now.

~  Heart Anallee  Heart ~
Beautiful words Anallee, I am glad you found the courage to move past what troubled you. Doubly happy that you have found someone to cling dearly to as well, a good companion is something to cherish and be thankful for - thanks that I am sure is reciprocated! Thanks for the post!
~ Heart SK Heart ~
(05-27-2016, 02:42 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: Beautiful words Anallee, I am glad you found the courage to move past what troubled you.  Doubly happy that you have found someone to cling dearly to as well, a good companion is something to cherish and be thankful for - thanks that I am sure is reciprocated!  Thanks for the post!

oooooooo!  There's my Shiroi Kuren.  My biggest fan. Heart   Thank you so much for your very kind words and I am happy you enjoyed that.  Someday I wish to have you meet my Cass, but we are both leaving here for a new journey and adventure.  Perhaps we'll find you there.
As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(05-27-2016, 06:34 AM)Sate Wrote: As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.

Thank you so very much Sate.  I trust you received my in game PM.  I will be here for a while longer.  There is still something I need to finish.  I will miss your humble and kind likeness in game.
(05-27-2016, 07:25 AM)Anallee Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:34 AM)Sate Wrote: As always, beautiful post Ana. I too am happy for you. I feel you moved on earlier but have finally come to terms. While I don't commit as often there are only 3 authors I eagerly await their stories.

Thank you so very much Sate.  I trust you received my in game PM.  I will be here for a while longer.  There is still something I need to finish.  I will miss your humble and kind likeness in game.

I have and I hope you have received mine as well. It is a small world and if I read correctly you are going on a new journey and adventure. I wish you both the best and as always, remember you still have friends. You will be missed
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(05-27-2016, 07:32 AM)Sate Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 07:25 AM)Anallee Wrote:

I have and I hope you have received mine as well. It is a small world and if I read correctly you are going on a new journey and adventure. I wish you both the best and as always, remember you still have friends. You will be missed
Thank you Sate.  I will be sure to check before I delete, and I will sorely miss the friends I have here.
Oh Lee, so that beautiful piece is like a farewell? if it is, well, it is a marvellous one! I wish you and your friend the best of luck for your new adventure, the only thing I sorrow is never had the opportunity to meet you IG, but maybe we still have time for that!
A big kiss
Tania
To be simple is to be great
wow beautifulBig Grin
"Holding on to the past with one hand,
grasping at the future with the other,
I have nothing to grasp Today."

but now, you have free hands to "embrace" today Big Grin

you friend....she is a powerful guardian and a treasure, I am just speechless atm because, well...its like our adventures ends, but i am also happy at your new beginning..i hope your every moments are blessed ones, as its known i am not very good with words to describe the strength of the poem, but when i think of you and your special soul....this track comes to my mind...its the message at the end that i feel is what your friend has done....."love is about giving...not getting"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_GCnGNYzo

the video is a bit, kind of sad type, but its the message at the end that i feel your friend has accomplished Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]