Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
(03-22-2017, 06:26 AM)blahbitty Wrote: I like to hold dance parties and dj using youtube. When people can actually dance for 2 hours and get into what is being played, in that janky format, it's da bomb diggity. No sex.
Nice !
And dancing can be great foreplay  Wink
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(03-23-2017, 11:37 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 06:26 AM)blahbitty Wrote: I like to hold dance parties and dj using youtube. When people can actually dance for 2 hours and get into what is being played, in that janky format, it's da bomb diggity. No sex.
Nice !
And dancing can be great foreplay  Wink

<_< it isn't about getting with anyone. we literally dance and enjoy the time. no sex....but you seem cool. have you hugged me and accepted me as your personal lord and savior?

do it...you are a go getter.  I think you could help spread the gospel on the forum.
milf roleplay is the best for me and a fantasy
Is it a bad thing if i like to wear diapers

Here to look for some support from some sisters plz help
I like to play the strange, a little inexperienced, forest inhabitant, which does not really find their way in the human world.
You find me often drunk in the bar...
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
My preference is along the sub gay line. I like to have other guys notice me and hit on me cold. Once they invite me to their room, I like them to be completely in control. That's not to say I don't try to entice their dominate side if they are not a natural at it. I like telling them I like to be used for their pleasure and so on. It generally works pretty well. Although I did have one you guy wanting me to be his daddy. I like to think I did a pretty good job at it. Any way you like to RP it should always be fun.
consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
My F-list profile
I'm open for most RPs really, although ignoring anything about scat/excessive gore/incest/age play. Those aren't topics I like!

Otherwise though, I'm into a huge range. From cute embarrassed couples discovering they're more than friends, more 'normal' RPs like bondage in the bedroom, all the way up to full fantasy RPs with monster girls (or just monsters raping girls but hey, that's how those RPs normally go in my experience)
umm. pretty much anything but be carefull i dont know what creeps me out .. into cheating alot !
umadbro?