• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
Just trying to get an idea of everybody's preference Tongue
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
I don't really have a preference, I prefer to do what the girl likes Smile
I prefer the "Meeting a stranger"-setup
Classic teacher/student is also ok with me

Scat, gore and extreme violence are a no go on the other hand
Hello, I am one that is adaptable, could do most of the things, well, most roleplays that are still on the realm of normal, I tend to please
Here to help and guide. 
I can generally fit into any RP that the other person comes up with but if its down to me to suggest something it's usually high fantasy.
I enjoy just about any kind of good RP as long as the partners talk about it before hand.
I like to please my partner and in order to do so, I like to talk things out with them. I know there are things I would like to stay away from, but sometimes middle ground can be found that suits both sides.

i will admit though, having some more scenes in the future could be really fun.
Personally, I Like a Straight-to-the-point girl. I like to send a rip-off-band-aid invitation to my room, and start rp while having sex, and talk afterwards if the chemistry in the rp was OTC. I hate to ta talk before rp.
i dont know what are my loved rp scenarios i would like do what my partner want but is very rare to find good rp partner
In my experience in roleplay I usually like to do what my partner suggests. It's always a variety. Personally though, my favorite type of roleplay would be a male character being taken by a female in a power position. For instance, the classic student-teacher, Doctor-patient, Dominatrix-slave etc. Recently though I have been taking the power roles which I find thrilling