Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
I'm surprised we haven't received an update featuring a BDSM Club yet. Something like the hotels/homes but instead you rent or buy a dungeon. Then again they would have to actually add some bondage related poses first.
Not that I enjoy the updates from this year, or the direction mnf is now clearly going in; I do have to say, that the new pose (milking) can be done as a fute...so they didn't lie about adding new poses for futa
(12-27-2019, 10:18 PM)Nervana Wrote: Not that I enjoy the updates from this year, or the direction mnf is now clearly going in; I do have to say, that the new pose (milking) can be done as a fute...so they didn't lie about adding new poses for futa

Thanks for bringing that up, I don't recall any one else mentioning that the girl can have a dick during the scene if they bought the Futa potion as well. I looked the scene up online and it doesn't look like you can actually do anything with her dick, it's just there. Though the scene itself doesn't interest me, nor does the $15 dollar price tag at-least this hopefully means that maybe new poses will feature the Futa option as well as they get added in. Hopefully they don't all cost an extra fee.
(12-26-2019, 04:38 PM)TXWalexis412 Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 02:48 AM)JacarandaJuliet Wrote: This new lactation update is awful. For one thing, it's a blatant attempt to get players to pay even more real money on top of premium to get content that has been requested by premiums and non-premiums alike. Just like the futa update. And houses. And yachts, which I don't recall seeing anybody ask for at all. Second, as a nursing mother who has experienced a LOT of harassment by males in particular who think lactation is intended for kinky fetishes and not providing nourishment to actual babies, this update is frustrating. Breastfeeding and lactation are already sexualized enough without games like this making it even more sexual! Stop making things worse for us, we already have to hide ourselves feeding our babies by sitting on toilets or in tiny special areas behind closed doors while older people can publicly dine in comfort without being turned into sex objects. Angry

Since it didn't post the first time this post will be a bit more concise. While I agree it is a blatant money grab, I feel you are wrong about why women hide in bathrooms. You misrepresent the feeding fetish community as rampant sex fiends that are everywhere, when in reality they are a very quiet small fetish community that mostly shows up on fetish sites (which mnf is. its an anonymous sex game.) lactation isn't mandatory as you do have to pay and its controlled by the female player if you have it. As for why women hide in bathrooms, they do so because breasts are sexualized by 100% of straight men. Men see breasts and get horny. Very few of them get horny thinking about the milk.

Edit: I forgot to mention im not trying to be rude or anything just trying to be informative.

(12-26-2019, 07:34 AM)Linette Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 02:48 AM)JacarandaJuliet Wrote: This new lactation update is awful. For one thing, it's a blatant attempt to get players to pay even more real money on top of premium to get content that has been requested by premiums and non-premiums alike. Just like the futa update. And houses. And yachts, which I don't recall seeing anybody ask for at all. Second, as a nursing mother who has experienced a LOT of harassment by males in particular who think lactation is intended for kinky fetishes and not providing nourishment to actual babies, this update is frustrating. Breastfeeding and lactation are already sexualized enough without games like this making it even more sexual! Stop making things worse for us, we already have to hide ourselves feeding our babies by sitting on toilets or in tiny special areas behind closed doors while older people can publicly dine in comfort without being turned into sex objects. Angry

i personally enjoy the loooks but understand that some more shy women dont, however i also am against nursing areas since in my view we should be able to feed the little ones anywhere when they need it, so in personal protest i do it anywhere, ive yet to get in trouble for it though it might be because i live in europe.

Its very exaggerated. its federal law to allow breast feeding in public in America. Privately owned companies CAN choose to disallow it as its that kind of law but most don't. the big companies (walmart etc) wont bother you for doing it. And workplaces cant choose to disallow you rights to breast feed as well. They have to allow pumping on paid breaks so long as you're not abusing it. They even allow extra breaks in some cases.

(12-26-2019, 12:52 PM)Overfiend Wrote: As a male, the last thing i want to do is drive real women away from the game.  So I agree with JacarandaJuliet, the Devs shouldn't have made such an offensive pose. It shows poor judgement.
I love breast play but this pose went too far with the milking aspect. I honestly am not looking for a gallon of milk when i play with breasts.  They could have made the same pose without milk squirting out with every squeeze.  It could have been included in 1 of the options but not all of the options.
I hope that these lovely women don't run from the game because of this.  Please just ignore this pose and stick around for the more enjoyable aspects of the game. I don't know if the Devs are listening but in a futile attempt to help the game, I will be writing to the Devs to remind them of the more needed and less offensive poses that we have voted for all throughout 2019.

Your argument is basically the same as "if mouths or for eating food why do men sexualize them and want blowjobs." While I agree that there needs to be a non lactation same pose. The pose is fine as is. Leave the breast feeding fetishests alone. they don't bother you. 

Also PLEASE mnf fix your forums. if you take longer than a minute to reply it cancels your post and you lose all your words.

I had a much more in-depth counter that sounded so more professional but now im just... UGH I don't wanna retype it all.

The lactation/breast play pose was my first purchase in MnF Club and I love it.  It's the scene I always hope my partner is into the most. I don't think I would have stuck around for the other poses.  As far as scaring away real women, there are far worse things in the game I find way more offensive.  Most of my female friends complain about guys not spending enough time with their breasts.  Food for thought.  Pun intended.

As far as other game updates go; I would love to see a bigger chest option.  Compared to the MnF games, the character choices are small.  I was standing next to Mrs. Claus and felt erm... inferior.  [Image: NIkfkvV]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One day the devs will understand the ancestral need to blot out the sun with mammary moons.
I've seen plenty of women that don't really hide when breastfeeding, though that's my experience living in Sweden. And I think majority of men can see a woman breastfeeding without popping a boner, if anything, that would be kinda creepy with a baby involved... The complaints I usually hear about is rather that people feel uncomfortable around it, not sexually attracted. I think it's important to remember that this is a game for and about sex. We welcome most fetishes as long as they are not harmful or illegal. But I also wish to say that everyone's entitled to their own opinions so I encourage people to explain what they like and dislike. There's no right and wrong in subjective opinion.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(12-27-2019, 10:45 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 10:18 PM)Nervana Wrote: Not that I enjoy the updates from this year, or the direction mnf is now clearly going in; I do have to say, that the new pose (milking) can be done as a fute...so they didn't lie about adding new poses for futa

Thanks for bringing that up, I don't recall any one else mentioning that the girl can have a dick during the scene if they bought the Futa potion as well. I looked the scene up online and it doesn't look like you can actually do anything with her dick, it's just there. Though the scene itself doesn't interest me, nor does the $15 dollar price tag at-least this hopefully means that maybe new poses will feature the Futa option as well as they get added in. Hopefully they don't all cost an extra fee.

… well, ok, that's true. If a shemale ava does the milk pose, you see her cock between her legs. But it is not possible to do something with the cock during bed play, it is just there and not an active part of the pose. So the milk pose is not really a dedicated "futa/shemale"-pose. – And a pose like this is not what i expected, when the devs announced at 10/10/19, when they started to sell the shemale/futa option: "More sex pose adoptations for futas are coming up soon". – For me, it is not about the question, if the devs are "lying" or not, it is about the question, what kind of expectations the shemale/futa-announcement has raised (for a very high price, at this time), and what has happened till then …
I have been a supporter of the game for years, but I am sad to see the direction that this game is taking.

What the game would need are more poses and more physical customization for your avatar.

No, another money grab update.
Im a little upset that Im unable to get the Lactation pose. I don't mind paying for it, but it does NOT say it's limited in the Update page. WTH??
(01-04-2020, 08:04 AM)YoungBoyLovesMilfs Wrote: Im a little upset that Im unable to get the Lactation pose. I don't mind paying for it, but it does NOT say it's limited in the Update page. WTH??

What are you talking about? The potion is still available. And the update page states that a small dose only lasts 24 hours and a big does is permanent.