Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
So when you buy poses and all with premuim I wish you could keep using them when premium runs out. It's not really fair to buy them then all of a sudden not be able to use them. I get if premium runs out then they can't get the newer things but they should keep the things they already bought
(04-05-2018, 07:07 AM)Emma1999 Wrote: So when you buy poses and all with premuim I wish you could keep using them when premium runs out. It's not really fair to buy them then all of a sudden not be able to use them. I get if premium runs out then they can't get the newer things but they should keep the things they already bought

Yep, im trying to change a bit how prem works, making it fair for both, prem and non-prem (even for the devs to grow a bigger community). Actually a lot of people think that playing this game is only worth if you have premium and you plan to have it for a long time (because of the expiration thing you meant). I have seen lately a lot of people complainig in Mnf twitter page about it, or about update times :/
(04-05-2018, 07:21 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 07:07 AM)Emma1999 Wrote: So when you buy poses and all with premuim I wish you could keep using them when premium runs out. It's not really fair to buy them then all of a sudden not be able to use them. I get if premium runs out then they can't get the newer things but they should keep the things they already bought

Yep, im trying to change a bit how prem works, making it fair for both, prem and non-prem (even for the devs to grow a bigger community). Actually a lot of people think that playing this game is only worth if you have premium and you plan to have it for a long time (because of the expiration thing you meant). I have seen lately a lot of people complainig in Mnf twitter page about it, or about update times :/

I love it and would love to continue supporting the dev's. but I don't want to buy something that I'm only going to be able to use temporarily if I end up not being able to renew membership for a while then I loose a lot of what I worked for until I'm able to get it again. Anyway enough complaining. Thank you for your message and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.  Heart love the game btw
Exclamation

Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

cant agree more,i used to have prem,but prem runs out and now i can just look at the poses that i bought and wont be able to use it,its just frustrating Confused
Hi everyone, I have the fetish with my heels, I like been fucked with it... but I really sad when I see NPCs girls fuck with heels and a I cant do it...
If when premium ran out you could still use premium poses and clothes there would be no point in renewing:  not for one new pose or outfit you did not like anyway.

What about a one month code for $9.95?   About the same discount given for 6 & 12 month codes.

I had a premium account and renewed but got bored with Avs:  too higher levels and too many clothes to delete so created another premium account.   Same thing happened.

I still have a premium account but a new one and would like to play these old Avs again as premium but don’t really want 3 months.

I would probably revive both if I could for just one month but unlikely to for 3 months so a gain for mnf.   Seeing more lapsed premiums it seems so maybe many would be interested.
hope another MMF pose

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-09-2018, 10:29 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: hope another MMF pose

Well they should start working more in the system and the problems that the community feedbacks and working less in poses...
Jessica I really liked your oral FFM pose. that was pretty hot.  Great looking poses Jessica!

Charlie
I really like that you've taken an interest in improving the game. I think you're very bright & innovative. 
I respectfully disagree upon some things. 

Poses are the bread & butter of the game & shouldn't take a backseat. I do agree that there are many technicalities within the game that could be improved on.  I do believe that they will be addressed in due time.  However this is a SEX GAME.  Sex is the primary purpose of this game.  Therefore, sex poses & sex related activities should not be put on the back burner.  

Please consider a different approach.  One of my recommendations before the start of the new year was that the Devs organize a long-term plan for updates that balanced the needs of a variety of types of updates (i.e. Sex Poses, Clothing/items, Technical Functionalities, Economy).  Under this Balanced philosophy, the devs could provide at least an 1 update for all 4 categories within a quarter.  So that none of the categories are neglected.  They can continue this rotation through the year.  Then by the end of the year the whole game could be improved.  Under this approach, we don't have to think of any one category being more important than the other.  Instead every category of updates gets their turn at an update.

On that note, i was considering running a poll on Functionality updates in the next quarter.  I'll be collecting ideas for that poll.  So you'll certainly get to share some of yours.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]