Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Nice idea, Overfiend,
but I must confess, I would like more to have a new MF Pose.
We are waiting way more than a year!
OK, there have been some nice threesome poses...
I would like to have a doggy-pose, standing up, the girl leaning against the wall.
We could use it as well under the shower or (new suggestion!) against a tree!!!
Wouldn t it be nice to grab a girl  (in petnis forest for example) and fuck her behind a tree???
Maybe even fully clothed??? Smile
(02-02-2018, 09:07 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Nice idea, Overfiend,
but I must confess, I would like more to have a new MF Pose.
We are waiting way more than a year!
OK, there have been some nice threesome poses...
I would like to have a doggy-pose, standing up, the girl leaning against the wall.
We could use it as well under the shower or (new suggestion!) against a tree!!!
Wouldn t it be nice to grab a girl  (in petnis forest for example) and fuck her behind a tree???
Maybe even fully clothed??? Smile

Yea I have been hearing that a lot lately by ingame players. So it makes sense that since it came in 2nd in the last pole and it’s been quite some time since the last mf pose; that instead of polling what type of pose, we poll what type of mf pose for the next pole... whenever that may be...
When I sent the results to the devs I listed FF oral as 1st place & 2nd goes to MF & 3Rd goes to FFF with toys.
For each I listed a handful of variations of the pose to spur their creative juices. For MF I listed standing doggy as the 1st recommended variation.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
We have had two polls recently – game/money won by strip poker and now pose won by ff.

I think that we are losing sight of other things. Maybe role players, of which I’m not one, would like a clothes option. Others an improvement to PMs.

We should poll these things as well. It’s not easy as there are many options for clothes, so maybe needs a general and then a specific poll. I don’t think they have to be open for a month and clothes could run at same time.
You're right Zephyr, we should consider polling other things. I have been considering the same.

Except i wanted to wait until the beginning of April to start the poll on the next topic to give the Devs time to work on the ideas that have been offered already. Twitter voted on apartment sharing. We voted on a mini-game & a sex pose. And the Devs might have their own ideas to work on. So i would like to see what comes out from all that. I am aware however that the Devs reserve the right to produce whatever updates that they want whenever they want too. So I am still being cautiously optimistic. They may end up giving us the updates we voted for but just much later than we expect.

Also the Devs just gave us a clothing update. We just voted on mini-game & a sex pose. So i was thinking that the next topic to vote on should be something Functional. In that category i would include anything that relates to the way the game operates like the following

1. Avatar stats at login page
2. Messaging shortcut bar
3. Music available in locations (the Devs said they could make a DJ Mixer in some locations and asked if others would be interested)
4. Friend request button with option to hide popups, accept all & deny all
5. Boot specific avatars from apartment
6. Apartment key sharing (maybe we should leave this out since Twitter already voted on it.)
7. MNF match maker tool

I know these are boring topics but they have been requested as well. Let's hear your thoughts should the next polling topic be on Clothing or on something Functional like the above?
I had an idea for a new outfit for the guys on here. It's just a bowtie and an open suit jacket. No shirt. No pants. No underwear. You can call it the "Porky Pig".
@Overfiend

Dont forget:

8.Relaunch of the EXP-System

We talked about it some weeks ago!
I wanna get more reward by playing with low-levelers.
And btw: the earning of EXP in 3-somes is rather due!
I could agree with that. I’ve been trying to level up a bit more lately, and it really sucks when you see a low level non-premium player and the jerk response is ‘N O P E’. If it was just a slight reduction that’s one thing, but nothing from a long sessions with someone just because they are level four?

I was talking to a level one guy who understood how I like to be treated in play (and was very good at it too), and he pointed out that he’s not even got a shot with most people.

Time to be terrible and suggest a “have sex with 5 players under level 5” daily quest.
I noticed that indeed, low-levels aren't really looked upon by those that are level 8 or over. And that, judging by the amount of low level players that ask for help with xp. Some of them being really nice people.

The simple solution would be to unlock the xp gain regardless the level.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
yes that's a good one. Thanks for the reminder. I'll add it
8. Exp system updates - Unlock sex exp earned regardless of sex level. Threesome exp points should be higher.

I also like the porky pig clothing idea Bow tie and jacket with no shirt. Though I think a pair of black pants would be nice. My balls might get cold walking in the outdoors nude. you know what happens then....it might go into hiding...wink wink