Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
mirrage your work is fantastic! may i also request a drawing of a sex pose with a girl on her back and her ankles behind her head exposing her pussy and ass to be fucked perfectly. thank you in advance
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Awesome designs as always. Would you consider doing a mermaid outfit at some point? I'm a tad obsessed with them.
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona

My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
I'd like to see a deadpool costume or something
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Mirrage, are you still doing these? It's been quite a few months, but I have a request!
                    [Image: V5NnEix][Image: 4hX7TpA]Well I've been Working on a Few New Dresses, but nothing Too Good like Mirrage. 

I'd be happy to take Requests Smile
Hello , may I request to do the following kinky costume for me :

Leather 2sideslit (long slits) miniskirt , platform highheel shoes (9 cm platfom , 16 heel) , leather gloves (till elbow) and absolutely topless ?
Got DD size breasts .
This is a relatively old thread. There are newer ones where this would be better posted.
(01-21-2018, 07:52 AM)Naomi Abimbola Wrote: Hello , may I request to do the following kinky costume for me :

Leather 2sideslit (long slits) miniskirt , platform highheel shoes (9 cm platfom , 16 heel) , leather gloves (till elbow) and absolutely topless ?
Got DD size breasts .
Hi, I would Love to Work on this Request But if You could tell me the Preferred Body for it. or even Link me to an image of the Avatar's body.
nice work !