Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
Heart 
After the good Feedback from the Museum, I wanted to share these ideas here. Tongue

Newest Updates

I'm back after a long break ^^

request by Cecilyn                                                                                                  Happy Easter

[Image: request_by_cecilyn_by_mirrrage-daxe4xf.jpg]   [Image: easter_bunny_costume_by_mirrrage-dc7barq.png]

If you can't find one of my previous pictures or just want an overview you can visit deviantart.com and search for Mirrrage (3 x r^^)
or: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?se...q=Mirrrage

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice job there, it reminds me of another costume maker
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(02-18-2016, 05:23 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Nice job there, it reminds me of another costume maker

Thank you very much ^^

Heart
Wow, you have a great skill there, Mirrage. I could definitely see MnF implementing some of these outfits down the line! Keep up the great work. Smile
(02-18-2016, 05:36 PM)MeganRain Wrote: Wow, you have a great skill there, Mirrage. I could definitely see MnF implementing some of these outfits down the line! Keep up the great work. Smile

thank you, I would love to see one of them in game ^^

[Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Great work Mirrage
To be simple is to be great
That's amazing work here~Mirrage,may I ask what software did you use ?^ ^
(02-18-2016, 06:00 PM)Dr.Via Wrote: That's amazing work here~Mirrage,may I ask what software did you use ?^ ^

Merci Heart

I use Autodesk Sketchbook 3 it's not amazing but it's free ^^

Great job miss Mirrage, keep it up !!!
Here to help and guide. 
(02-18-2016, 06:15 PM)Vally Wrote: Great job miss Mirrage, keep it up !!!

Thank you, I'll try ^^