Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
That rumor was probably nothing. Nevermind about that.

Here's an idea - we should have a location that operates similar to the baths but for public threesome or group sex.  It can be in a place like the Waterfall or the Petnis Forest or the Cabaret.  Or just add a threesome pose to the showers in the Baths.  Once someone that has earned the threesome pose enters the designated area he/she can initiate a threesome sex session for others to join.....Let's take this to the next level.   MNF Public Orgies.

MY heart is screamming yes....i'm sure other sex fiends are thinking "Hell Yeah!!!"....but i know my wonderful yet skeptical forum friends are thinking: 
Why do we need that? We already have the baths. - well because shower sex doesn't let you use the threesome pose
Why can't people just get a room? the showers are being taken advantage of. - True, but how many of us wanted to setup a threesome but are having some minor set backs finding a willing third partner.  Or how many free users want to be a part of a threesome but feel left out because they can't get the pose. Or how many times you just want a quickie without the extended work of making 2 new friends.
Why not do something else with those locations?  - well because public orgies are like the ultimate sex fantasy. Why not have a group sex location in a Meet n Fuck game. 
That's going to take a lot of time to develop - Sure it is.  What's new? every other update takes forever too.  Let's get something worth the wait.  Besides they could always add a threesome pose to the showers in the bath if they want to take a shortcut.
Well we need to think about other priorities first - Sure that's ok. just add this to the list but somewhere close to the top hopefully :-)
Someone already mentioned that idea and it was left by the road to die.- Well let's give it some water to revive it and walk it to the same hospital that the Devs visit regularly so they can be friends with it.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(11-16-2017, 01:32 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'm been hoping for a reverse gangbang FFFM sex pose for a long time. I was hoping that a mini-game would come out for it.  I suggested the Ride'em Cowgirls mini-game but it didn't win. Its Like a role reversal of the Glory hole.  The Devs suggested they might make a Reverse Gangbang (lots of girls) on the Petnis.  But we'll see if that happens with the vote for the Strip Poker.  Personally i think the Reverse Gangbang mini-game makes a better sex related game than Strip Poker.  But i'm just 1 vote.

Great Pic Jessica V. It could also be a hot variation of the Double Dildo sex pose

Okay. I understand.
Inkubus - honestly I think group sex pose will probably be an update for 2018. It's been our radar for a while but the just take awhile to get things done. so I am hopeful that it will get done eventually. Just a matter of time.  just my opinion though. Anything is possible.

which raises the question maybe a good place to start for us is to pick out big ideas for 2018 updates? 
We could then prioritize them by quarter - 1st quarter updates, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter & 4th quarter.
Then open communication with the Devs to determine feasibility. 

Obviously the next update will play a role in that so we'll have to monitor that as well.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(11-17-2017, 01:33 PM)Overfiend Wrote: which raises the question maybe a good place to start for us is to pick out big ideas for 2018 updates? 
We could then prioritize them by quarter - 1st quarter updates, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter & 4th quarter.
Then open communication with the Devs to determine feasibility. 

The next update will hopefully be a nice new hat and if we are lucky we will get some nice glasses 3 months later, being greedy here but a new hair color inbetween would blow my mind.
(11-17-2017, 02:35 AM)Overfiend Wrote: That rumor was probably nothing. Nevermind about that.

Here's an idea - we should have a location that operates similar to the baths but for public threesome or group sex.  It can be in a place like the Waterfall or the Petnis Forest or the Cabaret.  Or just add a threesome pose to the showers in the Baths.  Once someone that has earned the threesome pose enters the designated area he/she can initiate a threesome sex session for others to join.....Let's take this to the next level.   MNF Public Orgies...

That idea is just great, imagine that  you could be at the cabaret stage performing any sex act (normal sex or 3somes) and letting people spectate (just like a pole dance but with sex scenes) making the spectators pay (any entrance set by the performers, just like working at Olivia's sex club). Thats some way of earning money and having fun at the same time Tongue (it may have a chat that only the actors can write and the spectators only read). Seeing this in mnf club would be awesome really. Smile
It was suggested that this thread be categorised or even split but Joana and others were not keen:  it seems that they were content just to have a long list.   That has been debated already but this thread does not seem to be progressing.

I have asked Emmie to visit and give some advice but this has not happened.

I agree that we need to advance the thread in some way and prioritising what upgrades people want seems the most sensible way forward.   Maybe we could ask what would you want as the next upgrade?   A new pose;  B  new outfit; C new Game etc.   Then a debate/poll on the first update as to the details.

Due to the space limitations on Twitter that debate probably has to happen here and I think it should anyway.   However, I am not sure where any vote should take place:  here, on Twitter or both.

I am truly confused by how members of the mnf community are using the forum and Twitter.   The game poll collected about 225 votes on forum but over 300 on Twitter.   The Twitter poll on room access collected over 330 votes when I looked two days before end.   On the other hand, there had only been 289 messages on Twitter since January but this thread alone has had 144 posts.

What astonished me is that this thread has had no less than 7,716 views, surely not just you, me and a few others checking new posts.    Can we translate that into something more positive?

I do think that there is no hurry to do this and that further thought should be given before taking any action.
Thread has been allowed to fall off Today’s Posts.   That is bad.   It is because no one posts.

On Twitter there was this post from mnf.   Why no similar post on forum you may ask.

“Previously there was a tweet stating that there was going to be a new update. Everyone has been eager to know what kind of update its going to be. If you had guessed its a new pose then you are right. But what kind of a pose do you think will the update add to”.   Then a poll,M-F, F-M, F-F, FFM.

So we are told there is going to be an update:  a pose but not what or when.   Why a poll to guess what it will be?    What is the point in that?   No choice what players want.

But it had over 300 responses:   more than we get on forum.
Just another pointless straight pose no doubt. Last thing the game needs is more straight content. Too much of that stuff. Need to focus on the others that are heavily neglected. Especially MM! Only reason why straight stuff is so popular has to do with they're the only ones who have stuff in the first place!
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
should make this pose for male MF 2500 EXP Premium pose called one piece of luck

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-19-2017, 09:44 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: should make this pose for male MF 2500 EXP Premium pose called one piece of luck

it is kinda similar to tht one non prem pose tho pirate something
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin