Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I'm sure that something similar has already been hinted in the past, but here is an idea for a minigame:

Wrestling/Catfight
  • Basically, a PvP minigame. You enter some kind of lobby and, while you're there, you can challenge and be challenged by anyone.
  • The system would be quite easy: the good old rock-paper-scissor. But, everytime a player loses, of course he/she also loses a piece of clothing. The first one who remains naked loses.
  • Bets would be allowed and, if some kind of spectator mode will be implemented, spectators would be able to bet on the fighters (with a small percentage going to the participants, why not).
  • As an extra reward, the winner can choose to have one round of sex with the loser on the spot. The loser has to submit whether they like it or not, but the action would have a timer (I don't know, 5 minutes?). Any combination is possible (MM, MF, FM, FF).
  • Finally, if a new location and a new game are implemented, there would be the need for a new character. To presede the lobby there could be two fighters, a male and a female, with distinct wrestling features. Also, some sexual interaction with them would be great
  • Last, much similar to the stripping system, a wrestling outfit would be required to participate. I'm thinking about something like a luchador mask and/or a costume.
[Image: YSvekjz.png]
(11-14-2017, 09:13 PM)Diana Wrote: I'm sure that something similar has already been hinted in the past, but here is an idea for a minigame:

Wrestling/Catfight
  • Basically, a PvP minigame. You enter some kind of lobby and, while you're there, you can challenge and be challenged by anyone.
  • The system would be quite easy: the good old rock-paper-scissor. But, everytime a player loses, of course he/she also loses a piece of clothing. The first one who remains naked loses.
  • Bets would be allowed and, if some kind of spectator mode will be implemented, spectators would be able to bet on the fighters (with a small percentage going to the participants, why not).
  • As an extra reward, the winner can choose to have one round of sex with the loser on the spot. The loser has to submit whether they like it or not, but the action would have a timer (I don't know, 5 minutes?). Any combination is possible (MM, MF, FM, FF).
  • Finally, if a new location and a new game are implemented, there would be the need for a new character. To presede the lobby there could be two fighters, a male and a female, with distinct wrestling features. Also, some sexual interaction with them would be great
  • Last, much similar to the stripping system, a wrestling outfit would be required to participate. I'm thinking about something like a luchador mask and/or a costume.
Yup i had same idea as yours and from 2016 nothing had happend about that
here is link http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....65&page=87
Vrook Yes, most ideas have probably already been given. That is why I suggested trying to organise the thread so that the ideas already given can be discussed further and maybe prioritised but it does not seem to be a terribly popular idea.

Avax69 The idea is to keep it on Today’s Posts which is where I go first.
With so few posts I doubt if any of this matters.
Blck Maybe the Devs feel it is too much development work for what it offers the majority of players: it is pretty complicated.

You suggested what is now the vodka bar as a location, then a closed building. I think this shows that the Devs already have plans for updates when they open up a new area but it is annoying when things show but do not work or are not open.
Hi Overfiend,

I think I will join Twitter as this seems to be where the discussion has gone although posts are limited in length.

With the number of posts now being made on the forum I don’t see any point in doing the same thing here at this late stage.

I do feel that the forum should be the main platform for ideas on mnf though.

Update
331  votes now but only 289 tweets since January.   Seems odd;  a lot must view and vote there but they post on forum.   The space limitations on Twitter I suppose.

I tweeted Emmie and asked her to look at this thread

Nov 9 MNF Club tweeted, “There will be a new update soon. the devs are working on something. More details will be revealed close to the release.”   Does not say much but why can’t they post here too?
The now defunct room poll on here was about modifying rooms: the Twitter poll is just about access.

There are 4 options:
1. One apartment for all avatars in an account
2. Key sharing among selected avatars in an account
3. Key sharing with another avatar of another account (only one)
4. Not necessary

1 This what I think a lot of people want and perhaps expected when apartments were made available.
2 I can’t see the point of this option; you control the AVs on your account.
4 If you only have one AV it is not necessary but how would you feel if you created a second? Not sure why anyone would vote for this unless they thought it was a waste of Devs’ time.
3 This is actually the option I voted for. It could cause problems if it was not another AV that you controlled but it would be nice to do for a partner in game. It just works better for me than no.1. If I knew you could keep apartment after losing premium I would have made an AV temporarily prem just for this.
Maybe the next sex pose poll, in the unforeseeable future, should exclude [M/F] and [MMF/FFM 3some] poses just for diversity sake and also giving FF and MM another chance. [FFF/MMM 3somes], [4some and +], and shower poses should be choices too. Basically a NON M/F or mixed 3some poll....
Zephyr - I recently joined Twitter just to stay informed. But I don't see candid discussion on Twitter. The real deep diving discussions are happening here. I get the feeling that people feel more free to talk here. But Twitter is getting more users to respond to polls than here.

Johnsins - I agree on the FF pose. They need an oral pose. it just seems wrong that they don't have one by default. A group sex pose would be nice as well. As a male user I am building up some excess points without an male sex pose in a while. But I would be willing to wait on a male pose to get a FF oral or group sex pose out.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Hello to all!

Not new in the game, but new to this posting thing. Well, there's a lot of great ideas about everyting (Clothes, skins, poses, etc..) but after all this months in game, and always using all the servers i've been thinking...what about a social role?

I've seen a lot of people playing in clans in all the diferent servers across the game. Why not make them Official? something like this...
1)Have a Clan name (u know, like the vampires, the wizards, the whatever...)
2)Have a Clan flag on the Bio section (you can just upload an image just like the background appartament)
3) Have a clan Rank ( I'm talking like Leader, Chief, Soldier...things like that)

I think this would be great! and make more easy for RP, and social interaction between the players. Just for fun!
DRAGON QUEEN. 
(11-15-2017, 04:10 PM)latina018 Wrote: Hello to all!

Not new in the game, but new to this posting thing. Well, there's a lot of great ideas about everyting (Clothes, skins, poses, etc..) but after all this months in game, and always using all the servers i've been thinking...what about a social role?

I've seen a lot of people playing in clans in all the diferent servers across the game. Why not make them Official? something like this...
1)Have a Clan name (u know, like the vampires, the wizards, the whatever...)
2)Have a Clan flag on the Bio section (you can just upload an image just like the background appartament)
3) Have a clan Rank ( I'm talking like Leader, Chief, Soldier...things like that)

I think this would be great! and make more easy for RP, and social interaction between the players. Just for fun!

It was already been proposed but people are afraid it will generate more fights between clans and more marginalizations.

Also you can already write your Clan name on your Bio Wink