Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(11-10-2017, 01:44 PM)Overfiend Wrote: maybe a direct message to Emmie can get her attention so we can get clarification on the best process.

Or maybe we can just chill out, relax, and wait. As of right now the devs are working on multiple things to update the game with, so it’s not like they are idly waiting for more ideas. Just give them their time before throwing more ideas. We got a petnis mingame, FFM 3some, Strip poker minigame, shower in the baths to fix, and the pm bugs. There will probably be some clothes spread out onto there too (guess). AFTER the strip poker minigame gets implemented we can do another sex pose poll. Throwing them ideas while their plate is full probably won’t help...
(11-10-2017, 03:45 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 01:44 PM)Overfiend Wrote: maybe a direct message to Emmie can get her attention so we can get clarification on the best process.

Or maybe we can just chill out, relax, and wait. As of right now the devs are working on multiple things to update the game with, so it’s not like they are idly waiting for more ideas. Just give them their time before throwing more ideas. We got a petnis mingame, FFM 3some, Strip poker minigame, shower in the baths to fix, and the pm bugs. There will probably be some clothes spread out onto there too (guess). AFTER the strip poker minigame gets implemented we can do another sex pose poll. Throwing them ideas while their plate is full probably won’t help...

All that in just one update :O ?
I agree with Johnsins. with all the cool things in the pipeline there's no rush to submit new ideas to the devs. However, what I am suggesting is establishing an agreed upon process for prioritizing ideas.  The time spent waiting for an update doesn't have to be idle.  it would be spent preparing & ramping up the pipeline.

the Mini-game polling took about a month & half. Then there was Twitter polling for another week or so. rounding up to 2 month just to pick an idea.  Then estimate another 2-3 months for the devs to produce it. then we're looking at 4months for an idea to go from nothing to available in the game. Then add another month for people to provide feedback on the latest update. All that added up to at least 5 months on 1 idea.

My point is we could make good use of time in preparation.  Surveying, Discussing, Polling topic by topic.  This process can get the ideas cooking instead of going stale waiting idle.  This cycle could keep quality updates more regular.  It could provide evidence for the Devs to prove that we've vetted through a suggestion. It could also rovide confidence to the users that we're cooking something good up. Finally the gears can turn on these ideas so the can come off the list. Not all at once but over time with planning in a step by step way.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm thinking update MMMF

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It  seems Overfiend agrees that we need to do more than just create a list.   Joana doesn’t.

JohnSins says that the Devs are (hopefully) already working on some things so we don’t need to do anything so agreeing with Joana.

Whilst it is true that the Devs may be working on somethings it should not stop us discussing the next idea.   In fact that would allow us to present one (or at least a limited number of ideas) rather than a raft which not organising would do.   I agree there is no hurry but we should have a plan.

I hope I have not misrepresented your views.

I replied to a post by Emmie on another thread, mentioning that she should look at this one, so avoiding hijacking.   She closed down the previous thread so she should be our main point of contact.

I hope she makes some input.   And, again, it is sad that only a few people post but it is still a debate and I trust amicable.

I do note a new post on a thread called “Sexuality positions” – last post 26th February 2017.   If we want to keep this the main thread for ideas we need to make it more than a long list or rival threads will start.
That is not a suggestion thread to make this game better like this is. That is a very old thread about people's favorite positions in game and in real life.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
(11-10-2017, 10:55 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: That is not a suggestion thread to make this game better like this is. That is a very old thread about people's favorite positions in game and in real life.

I know it is an old thread, the last post until recently was 26th February 2017, but it has been restarted.   And that post on 26th February 2017 was a suggestion post.

So it is not inconceivable that it could develop into a rival suggestions post.
(11-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Jayla Wrote: I'm thinking update MMMF

Good one Jayla!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Well I mean it's been stated on their Twitter that SOMETHING is coming, more details will be released as they get closer to the date of release. Idk and don't really care if it's the new pose or mini game, but I mean people do gotta be a little patient, as for ideas we can suggest them but maybe not try and start a poll or get it implemented right away. I understand the need and want for more content but let's not force TOO MUCH on the devs.
Heart 
I want futanari)))

)))))))))))))

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)