Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Wacko
Cabaret was there when I joined in February 2016 and it still has no purpose which is a waste.   Auctions were held in a variety of locations such as the cave and shooting gallery but always in VIP rooms now.   Could there be a problem with two groups wanting to use it at same time?

Ticket booth should not be necessary – just allow non-prems to use bank.

Elder Statesman
Hi,
Agreed.   I think it’s 4 levels but so few points by then it may as well be 3
Yes 3 ways do earn few points as does FF.   And wasn’t FF between prems once 4 rounds so both could use petnis.

But what is anyone actually proposing?   I have seen no details.   Removing cap makes no difference as so few points by then.
(04-25-2018, 10:03 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Jessica`s words maybe rude, but she is right!
What we urgently need, is an update of the EXP-System.
As I said before, I wanna get EXP, having a match with every Level!
Otherwise the higher levels refuse to have sex with lower levels.
Rookies will have less fun and leave the game.
I myselve (Lvl 10) get no points having sex with a girl beneath lvl 6 !!!
Thats annoying ! Sad
We have to change that!

Greetings, Elder Statesman.

Oh wow, i leave for one day and i have a whole page of posts to reply to. Well lets get started:

(04-25-2018, 03:02 PM)Overfiend Wrote: On that note, personally I would like to see the Devs get caught up to speed with some old high demand ideas like fixing the sex exp system, apartment sharing, Strip poker minigame & FF oral. The Devs need to keep up with the pace to lay a good foundation for future of the game.  I think we have some new progressive ideas in the pipeline but some of those old ideas are critical.

Also Maria-BB requested a 4 some pose in another thread.  Are we ready for that? Let's hear some feedback on the timing of 4 some poses. Keep in mind that a 4 some poses can be FMMM, MFFF, MFMF

also biboy120 suggested in another thread that if there were more MM poses then there might be less guys playing with female avatars....I think he brings up an interesting point.  Guys playing with female avtars can be frustrating for straight males. While his suggestion won't completely eliminate the problem, could it help lower the number? Is it worth pursuing.

Another idea Biboy120 suggested to solve the guys playing with girl avatar problem is to allow for MM & FF sex in the shower. That would give MM a way to get together without being a girl avatar. 

What are your thoughts on these ideas?

Oh man, overfiend, so much to discuss. i love it!
You bring up that devs need to make a foundation for the future. and i WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree! Future proofing is something i would like much more then superficial updates. Foundation upgrades i think is making a baseline for the experience system (like you guys are discussing), fixing bugs in chat, general lay out for the chat function, and things like that. Glad you brought it up, definitely something we should bring up more, wether something is usefull for the foundation of the game.

Foursome poses... i think those would be fun if implemented correctly. I think to make it fun it would have to be a pose where multiple people get to controll something. (we have seen in other mnf games where you controll multiple parts of a scene) because if four people are in a bed and only one person has controll. it doesnt really feel like a group activity right? (also, side note, wouldt there also be possibilities for ffff and mmmm groupscenes? XD)

I think all pairings should get plenty of support. So more MM poses would be great. And while it would fix some of the ''men in girls body'' problem (is it even a problem?) it would certainly not stop it. a lot of guys want to play as futa or shemale, something the game doesnt allow yet, so (role)playing as a girl is the best solution for them. 
This also replies to the shower idea. it is just more ways for same sex relationships. And we allready have 1 or 2 poses for those, not nearly enough! but a sign the devs are ok with adding them, they just arent priority.

(04-25-2018, 11:05 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Hi Joanna,
New areas are a lot of work and they rarely open with anything working.   Last game was lame and they need to pay more:  FIX RODEO FIRST.   NPCs are a one off thing you try.
What was your clothing suggestion?   Was it mix and match?

Closing thought – Cold invites are not popular but if they included level would that make them more acceptable?

Gonna go over your post bit by bit, hang in there Tongue
- So for your first part: i wasnt saying i was hoping for an area/game/npc. My guess was the next update would be clothes, and maybe one of those three because we usually get those underwhelming updates (i want something else, but am afraid this is what we will get).
-I agree the last minigame is kinda boring, and npc sex scenes arent that great. But maybe a functional npc would be nice, one we dont have to have sex with. like the bankteller or abdul. An npc that has a function.
-Fix the rodeo? i dont really know what is wrong with it. Could you elaborate?
-About my clothing idea. I discussed it in this thread and also in this thread. To recap it: i would like outfits to be cut into shoes/pants/top/accesoiries. That way we get more ways to wear outfits. And every clothing update would be more then just one outfit, because of all the combinations it would open up. I think this is one of those updates to the foundation of the game that could add lots of value to the game, but is a lot of work...

- regarding cold invites. For me personally adding a level wouldnt help. because i dont like having sex with random people i dont know. but i guess for some it would help a little. The hate for cold invites is more about the lack of personal interaction i think, but sure. it would be a small change, cant do much harm.

(04-26-2018, 02:17 PM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote: Hey there guys Smile
You all seem to be discusing something that already has been discused here a long time ago, I already mentioned to rework the exp system (or just remove the level cap) in the updates list I made, I think meanwhile the update is in high priority order it should be implemented asap Smile
So lately I haven't been posting around here because we are always discusing the same over and over and things never get settled, the only thing we can hope is another premium pose and an overpriced clothes update, meanwhile newcomers may start believing that this is a pay-to-play more than a free-to-play game...

Hey charlie (or not charlie, i dont know what you preferr).
Not posting because we never go anywhere is too bad, it does feel like none of this helps sometimes. But you have to remember, this thread (and the whole forum) isnt made so we can tell the devs what to do. its just a place to talk about options, wishes and ideas we imagine for the game. We have no confirmation that anything we talk about is read or considdered by the dev team. So its important to keep in mind we post here in a hopefull way, not expectingly. At least, thats how i keep my mood up Tongue

Your update list was beautifull. i think we should use it when we make the third suggestion thread. thank you so much for making it!

(04-26-2018, 04:21 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Dear Charlie,
I fully agree!
Maybe the update of EXP sytem was discussed in former times, but the bug still exist !
So let us put it on our update-list again!

Dear Avax,
Youre right, main thing in game is having fun! (and I have, for sure!)
But: You need EXP in game, to go further, get more poses, get more skills, even get higher level...
Thats a fakt.
And No, sorry!
Looking around you will see, 90% of people are far lower than lvl 10 or 12....

BTW: Its not important, what I do, but most of lower levels complain, that higher levels refuse to match with them...

Greetings, Elder Statesman

Ok, so this is not directly only at you Elder, but more to the whole group who read this: i dont really understand the exp ''problem''. You mention a bug, is something malfunctioning?
What we need experience for in the game has three reasons: You need level 3 to get in the baths, level 10 to walk around naked, and you need exp to get new poses.
I guess (do not know for sure) that we dont get exp for people of a level too low below our own to promote a bit of elitism. wich i think is a bad thing, everyone should be banging everyone! But lets not be too angry about the amount of exp we get, as in the grand scheme of things, it isnt even that usefull a number.

''fixing the system'' could be as easy as making exp gain based on time/number of poses/rating eachother at the end of sex or something. Making it based on level just penalised us for liking someone of a lower level.

huh, i guess i do see a problem with the system...
See my issue with the whole exp thing isn't that i don't understand that there could be some improvements made to the whole exp gain system and whatnot. No it's more with the fact that people complain about how hard it is to gain exp or that they all have to pay x amount for exp sex because they want the most for their time.......when in reality it works the same way for the people that are selling exp rounds. Add to the fact that people seem to completely ignore that exp can be gained from a person who's 3 levels below theirs. Yes the amount gained may not be as much, but just as person (A) is looking to gain exp whether it's for poses, to be nude or simply to enter the baths, person (B) is also possibly doing the same thing. So while the system may need to allow for a higher amount of exp gained from lower levels for higher levels..........it's also people that need to realize helping each other goes a long ways, and they/we need to remember we've all been at the bottom before as well. So yes there is an "issue" with exp gains, and i'm acknowledging it, but as I said it can't all be blamed on the system.

whether you agree with me or not that's entirely up to you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the matter and SUGGESTING that people be a little more open to getting with a person slightly under their level regardless if their 10 or 11 levels below yours or simply 1-3 levels below yours.
Hi Joanna,

Funny how it goes quiet then comes back again but still same few posting.   I am sure many more viewing thread.

So more MM poses would be great.
Yes, except that in reality it would delay other updates and I think that there is more demand for say FF oral.

Fix the rodeo? i dont really know what is wrong with it. Could you elaborate?
You play for, say, 21.5 seconds before falling off so should get $20.   But timer loses 2 seconds so it’s 19.5 and you get $10.

About my clothing idea.
Thought it was mix and match.   I think that it is too much work.   Not only to redo AVs but also clothing stores.   And would there be much benefit?   Cowboy boots with gown?

Regarding cold invites
I agree and also ignore but it would seem a small change.   It might help mid-level AVs who wanted exp and could ignore from a level 1 but accept from a level 10.

Devs reading forum
One hopes that they do or a mod keeps them informed but little evidence of this.   Not even a line to say Sorry strip poker is impracticable.   But by not posting it makes it look that no one has any issues with game.

Update list
Making thread more structured will be hugely beneficial.   Maybe have sub threads and then polls to keep things from getting too long in main thread.

I dont really understand the exp ''problem''. You mention a bug, is something malfunctioning?

There is no bug.   The “problem” is that some people, as voiced by Elder Statesman but supported by others do not like the way points are distributed.   But I think that any solution could bring as many complaints.

At the moment it seems to work like this:

When there is a high degree of difference between player levels, and that means a high and low level player, total points are high say 300 for 4 rounds.

When the difference is lower there are fewer total points, say 200.   This is remarkably consistent within a difference of between 0 and 5 levels.

What varies is the way total points are distributed.   5 levels of difference all go to lower level.   4 levels of difference to equal level it goes:  90/10, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 until 50/50.

So what is proposed?   Altering the split does not change much.

50:50 must be fair for equal levels.   So alter that by just 5%;  45:55 for 1 level difference, 40:60 for 2 etc.   By level 5 difference it is 20:80.  OK, better than zero but even with 300 points that is only 60 for higher level.

you should make reverse cowgirl free user too even though that old

hey you should make reverse cowgirl free user for non premium

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do not know, if I'm the only one who have sore eyes because of the purple background. My suggestion is to add day/night visual mode, so will be white/purple background :3

Also I have a favorable opinion for a pirate costume.
(04-28-2018, 10:52 PM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: I do not know, if I'm the only one who have sore eyes because of the purple background. My suggestion is to add day/night visual mode, so will be white/purple background :3

Also I have a favorable opinion for a pirate costume.

Do you mean the forum background?... Cause that can be changed! Just look/scroll all the way down to the bottom right of this page where it says "--MNF purple". Click the down arrow, and click on "default" and press go, and the forum background should turn white....

*If it says "default" first and its already purple, click "--MNF purple", then press go (it should stay purple). Now press "default" and go, and it should go white. *
I think they should add more variety in haircuts, because some simply do not identify with the few options that the game has, some Afros can only wear or the only Afro there is or just bald, no braids and dreadlocks, the same happens with people with hipster cuts, there are simply no haircuts with which to feel identified
A good idea would be a new use for petniss where a guy can fuck a girl in one hole and the petnis will use the other ( controlled by guys), or have a guy facefuck a girl ( on her back which the guy controls) and have the petnis fuck her other holes ( she controls)
(04-27-2018, 05:55 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Fix the rodeo? i dont really know what is wrong with it. Could you elaborate?
You play for, say, 21.5 seconds before falling off so should get $20.   But timer loses 2 seconds so it’s 19.5 and you get $10.

About my clothing idea.
Thought it was mix and match.   I think that it is too much work.   Not only to redo AVs but also clothing stores.   And would there be much benefit?   Cowboy boots with gown?

Devs reading forum
One hopes that they do or a mod keeps them informed but little evidence of this.   Not even a line to say Sorry strip poker is impracticable.   But by not posting it makes it look that no one has any issues with game.

Update list
Making thread more structured will be hugely beneficial.   Maybe have sub threads and then polls to keep things from getting too long in main thread.

I dont really understand the exp ''problem''. You mention a bug, is something malfunctioning?

There is no bug.   The “problem” is that some people, as voiced by Elder Statesman but supported by others do not like the way points are distributed.   But I think that any solution could bring as many complaints.

At the moment it seems to work like this:

When there is a high degree of difference between player levels, and that means a high and low level player, total points are high say 300 for 4 rounds.

When the difference is lower there are fewer total points, say 200.   This is remarkably consistent within a difference of between 0 and 5 levels.

What varies is the way total points are distributed.   5 levels of difference all go to lower level.   4 levels of difference to equal level it goes:  90/10, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 until 50/50.

So what is proposed?   Altering the split does not change much.

50:50 must be fair for equal levels.   So alter that by just 5%;  45:55 for 1 level difference, 40:60 for 2 etc.   By level 5 difference it is 20:80.  OK, better than zero but even with 300 points that is only 60 for higher level.

Ok, so the rodeo and exp in general might need some reworking. but the way people talk about it it sounds a lot worse then what you say now XD

other points:
- yes it would be nice to hear from the devs, nothing we can do about it though
- I agree. the big suggestion list could use updating and reworking. I was planning on doing so when i make the new thread (when we hit 50 pages) but if someone else wants to do it that fine with me ^,^
- My clothing idea not being worth it? I think it would be awesome! yes its a lot of work, but i think the reward is way worth it. Outfits are the #1 way to make yourself noticed in the game, giving us more option with the same amount of outfit artwork seems perfect to me. Who doesnt want to wear cowboyboots with a dress? XD