Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sex Stories
(05-07-2016, 11:51 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: OK...my feedback, but before a little 'introduction'

so my dear, I was thinking in read it today as I told you, but...lying down in my old bed, in my old house, in my old town and feeling not that sleepy as I thought I was, I decided, let's read it now, and I did...and...let's just say this...
that old bed has RETURNED TO ACTION!

how about this as FEEDBACK? *wink wink*

ummm....is it ok to join you in your dream on that bed of your...i also like bed actions you know lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(05-07-2016, 07:20 PM)misslanni Wrote: I've read two of the stories... to be honest, that's not the type of thing I like to read at all. I'm the soapy romantic, vanilla with cherries on top type of girl but something about your style and the way the stories are constructed keeps me curious to read. 

Lanni...in that case, I don't recommend you to read my moment 5, I will post tomorrow...nope, nothing romantic in that one, and now that I think about it...I don't recommend none, romanticism...isn't really my strong

(05-07-2016, 11:39 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: ummm....is it ok to join you in your dream on that bed of your...i also like bed actions you know lol

GET OUT OF MY HEAD...DAMN YOU
To be simple is to be great
Hello Isabella,

I browsed your website and read the first stories; excellent narrative, and quite stimulating too!  Granted, some of these weren't as arousing for me as others... like someone else who posted here, I'm not exactly into the more risque stuff - but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying a good story based on it from time to time. Keep it up, lady!

I am extremely intrigued by two titles of yours, and simply can't wait to read the stories when they finally become available: "The Lusty German Maid" and "Trying the Maid Thing for Real"... you see, one of my favored fantasy involves maids, butlers and all the associated "downstairs people" engaging in sexual encounters with each other and the nobility employing them. Please post these as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(05-08-2016, 04:20 PM)misslanni Wrote: I haven't finished reading all of yours Fen although I did read the first and the second one.  Wink

Reading back on my comment it kinda sounds like I'm dissing the stories (sorry Isabella, never my intention!)  but I really I meant it as in "this is unusual for me but I liked it". After all my own stories here aren't exactly the most romantic ones, just barely playing along those lines of romantic-ish type of stuff. 

I do have a limit where I stop feeling comfortable reading certain stories (or sometimes I deduce by the title that I should probably not read that) but I wouldn't talk about that in my feedback or comments because well, that's just my personal preference and has nothing to do with the writing. ^^

Lanni, I totally understood what you meant, so no worries my dear. I can assure you that my stories aren't kinky, it's nothing to do with my journey, nothing at all...but they aren't romantic, well, maybe one or two, you can consider that, sort of...it's about sex, desire, lust...

And one other thing, I know some like them, some don't, but what really matters to me, is that I like to write them, makes me feel good, for example, today when I was finishing the last one, I actually cried, and more, I entered the facebook and typed a message to the person I wrote about, and she reply back...

We are all different and that difference is what makes me come here everyday, I enjoy to read the sex stories of Bel or the poems from Sharp, read the crazy adventures from Lexi or enjoying the memes, enter the crazy world of Dark or just sit and relax reading the posts from Lee, that's what I tried to explain to that guy, it's not about the threads, it's about the people who wrote them.
(05-06-2016, 04:59 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: The new story is out! \(^-^)/

Isabella...you are driving me insane with your stories, damn...you and Fen are trying that I have a heart attack????

Now..I need reboot the machine ------------------

PS Your site is amazing, all in you is perfect...and amazing...and perfect....

shut down....COMPLETED!
Could be that today's story will be a bit late.
School block started and I have to do some homework.

For everyone who isnt familiar with school blocks:
If you do a traineeship in germany you have to go to work and then for some weeks to school AND work.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
The story is out now and I changed the font to optimal readable. Its now Courier New.
I've just started reading the new story, I'll share how it made me feel in a bit, but I just wanted to give you some feedback on the site - you should move the page hyperlinks to the bottom, under the text, it'll be more convenient this way Smile

Edit: The story's great, sometimes we all have a moment when we see someone and just think about having an intimate moment together, don't we? It was very brave of you to follow a stranger, but also very irresponsible - thankfully it turned out the way it did Smile
I'm waiting for the next story! Also, another issue I found with the page, specifically with this story - the hyperlink to the 6th page of it redirects you back to 5th, you've got to use the arrow to navigate to it Smile
(05-13-2016, 09:27 PM)Casper Wrote: I've just started reading the new story, I'll share how it made me feel in a bit, but I just wanted to give you some feedback on the site - you should move the page hyperlinks to the bottom, under the text, it'll be more convenient this way Smile

[Image: aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg]
Bel, he hadn't BAD intentions, he had THE BEST intentions of them all

But yes, you were lucky, that could have been very bad, so please, don't do it again, sorry, it's my maternal instincts speaking... as for my woman instincts, I must say, that one more time you made me wet just by reading your story.