Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sex Stories
Wink 
SEX STORIES

Hey everyone! (^-^)/
This is my first thread in the forums and I really hope you like it.
My intention is to post some of my sex stories and describe them as detailed as I can remember.
I plan to release one story each week.
It would be cool if you post stories of your own.
I really want to read them to get a better picture of you.
Let it be real life/virtual or a story you just made up.
Not all of my stories will be real life stories because I just hadn't that many really memorable adventures.

You can always PM me if you have questions...
or want to tell me that you got a boner while reading one of the stories  Blush

Other Threads I want to refer to: If there is an older thread with one of your own stories, PM me and I will list it here.

[Image: underline.png]

The stories were moved to their own web page.
I did this because the forums have limited design options and the post would take too much space.
You can visit the web page HERE.
wow Isabella, pretty amazing story, that's a hell of start my dear, now, I don't want to know if it is a true story or not, im fully satisfied on how good you were telling it, slut or not, you are a natural story teller!!!

(First I simply licked it and thought: "... salty ... a salty sausage ...") - That my dear, is priceless and the exact same thought I had the first time I put a cock in my mouth (I had a little more than 15 when that happened)

As for the smoke thing... well I start that fucking habit with 13 (shame on me)
To be simple is to be great
(04-27-2016, 07:31 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: wow Isabella, pretty amazing story, that's a hell of start my dear, now, I don't want to know if it is a true story or not, im fully satisfied on how good you were telling it, slut or not, you are a natural story teller!!!

(First I simply licked it and thought: "... salty ... a salty sausage ...") - That my dear, is priceless and the exact same thought I had the first time I put a cock in my mouth (I had a little more than 15 when that happened)

As for the smoke thing... well I start that fucking habit with 13 (shame on me)

It actually happened. Lucky me Smile
My little brother hadn't that much luck with his first time.
And I started smoking with 14. I'm still doing it. I don't know how many times I stopped just to do it again.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
In that case, DOUBLE WOW...start with a trio is fucking amazing (my first and only, so far, happened when I had 21, almost 22)
Yep, from 13 until now...more then 30 years of smoke, with no pause or attempt to...
To be simple is to be great
(04-27-2016, 08:32 PM)Astronaut Wrote: Like I told you via pm... Whoa.

Look at the last title in the list. ^-^
I hope you are OK with that.
(04-27-2016, 08:59 PM)Astronaut Wrote: Just spruce it up a bit, it was kinda rushed and written on mobile.

As you wish... master. Big Grin
Great story :-)
Hi Isabella...I'm speechless, only thing I can think right now...is that image of you reflected in the TV

*Man...stop it...pervert...are you fucking crazy?*

*trying to think in something else...shit...THINK...GOD DAMMIT...THINK*

*-----------SYSTEM FAILLURE-------------*
(04-28-2016, 10:13 AM)Tantrum Wrote: Hi Isabella...I'm speechless, only thing I can think right now...is that image of you reflected in the TV

*Man...stop it...pervert...are you fucking crazy?*

*trying to think in something else...shit...THINK...GOD DAMMIT...THINK*

*-----------SYSTEM FAILLURE-------------*

I'm glad you liked it. ^-^
So pretty! I like your style, it's so promising
Let's see the bright sight of this world!