Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sex Stories
OK, updated the font.
Should be easier to read now.
Just leave your feedback if you guys still think it's too fancy.
^-^
[Image: Sig.jpg]
well, i am ok with it :3
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*thumbs up* much better, fine by me
To be simple is to be great
The new story is out! \(^-^)/
Good...I have a story to read in my weekend
I'll read it tomorrow, then I give you my feedback, kisses
And now I'm horny. Haha I love your stories, so intense, so immersive, so kinky!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-06-2016, 05:17 PM)CBM97 Wrote: And now I'm horny. Haha I love your stories, so intense, so immersive, so kinky!

Thanks ^-^
The next one will be one of the best.
OK...my feedback, but before a little 'introduction'

so my dear, I was thinking in read it today as I told you, but...lying down in my old bed, in my old house, in my old town and feeling not that sleepy as I thought I was, I decided, let's read it now, and I did...and...let's just say this...
that old bed has RETURNED TO ACTION!

how about this as FEEDBACK? *wink wink*
(05-07-2016, 11:51 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: OK...my feedback, but before a little 'introduction'

so my dear, I was thinking in read it today as I told you, but...lying down in my old bed, in my old house, in my old town and feeling not that sleepy as I thought I was, I decided, let's read it now, and I did...and...let's just say this...
that old bed has RETURNED TO ACTION!

how about this as FEEDBACK? *wink wink*

Thats an acceptable feedback ^-^
I'm glad that you liked it.
(05-07-2016, 07:20 PM)misslanni Wrote: I've read two of the stories... to be honest, that's not the type of thing I like to read at all. I'm the soapy romantic, vanilla with cherries on top type of girl but something about your style and the way the stories are constructed keeps me curious to read. 

I guess it's also the fact that I sympathize with that first-encounter curiosity of knowing and experiencing how it feels to finally have sex, give a blowjob, your first orgasm with someone else, etc...when those things are heavily taboo-ed in your upbringing, it just makes you more curious about them. 

As for the font, I'd suggest using different fonts...the current elegant one for your titles and a different one for the text. I understand you want to keep that fancy font which also adds a feel to the text but there are a few times when it's a bit hard to make out what you're saying. Harrington, Monotype corsiva, Lucida Calligraphy...just to mention a few elegant fonts that I know of...they're easy to read and still give the text style. Smile  

Either way, awesome job on the website and thanks for sharing your stories.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. ^-^
I will see what I can do with the fonts.

PS: I try to make the story about the maid a bit more "romantic".