Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sex Stories
(05-01-2016, 07:55 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: And Venus forgive me, his parents never want to eat from the table in the kitchen... or sit on the couch... ... ... or even sleep in their own bed.

And when I was walking my dog, I couldn't stop thinking about MY 17 almost 18 years daughter and MY 14 almost 15 years son... and when I got home, I couldn't stop looking suspiciously to MY kitchen table, to MY couch and to MY bed.

So, Miss Bel, thank you for having introduced these delightful thoughts in my head, thank you so much.......
To be simple is to be great
(05-01-2016, 08:08 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 07:55 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: And Venus forgive me, his parents never want to eat from the table in the kitchen... or sit on the couch... ... ... or even sleep in their own bed.

And when I was walking my dog, I couldn't stop thinking about MY 17 almost 18 years daughter and MY 14 almost 15 years son... and when I got home, I couldn't stop looking suspiciously to MY kitchen table, to MY couch and to MY bed.

So, Miss Bel, thank you for having introduced these delightful thoughts in my head, thank you so much.......

Tongue
[Image: Sig.jpg]
OK I moved both stories to the website.
I also improved it a bit.
  • Improved the interface to make it "chpater friendly".
  • Added the information if a story is real/virtual or made up at the bottom of the page view.
  • Added boobs.
  • Added a little message which pops up if you click on a story which isn't out yet.
  • Added a cisit counter.
(05-02-2016, 05:14 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: OK I moved both stories to the website.
I also improved it a bit.
  • Improved the interface to make it "chpater friendly".
  • Added the information if a story is real/virtual or made up at the bottom of the page view.
  • Added boobs.
  • Added a little message which pops up if you click on a story which isn't out yet.
  • Added a cisit counter.

it looks awesome actually, but yeah more boobie pics if possible...jk jk
was wondering you you could add the "on click right" (keyboard right button) the next page slides open...almost like paging through a book...for both left and right page...just saying, it really awesome looking for reals, but i feel there is lots you can still do to make it epic.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Little update.
  • Put the cumming soon message on it's own html page to make the site fully compatible with browsers which block JavaScript.
  • Added two more stories which happened to me recently to the list.
  • Added some initial words to the existing stories.
Isabella, that's pretty amazing your site, you are very gifted...hmmm...right, OK!!

Informatics, right...exactly, I was talking about that!!

OVER AND OUT-------------
The.....kinkiness....is....overwhelming.....*passes out from nosebleed*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I read the first story and it's good writing, but I would suggest switching to an "easier to read" font, cause while the one you're using is very fancy it doesn't sit all that well with longer texts at all. Practical > Fancy, always. Thumbs up for the rest of it. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(05-04-2016, 11:32 AM)Emmie Wrote: I read the first story and it's good writing, but I would suggest switching to an "easier to read" font, cause while the one you're using is very fancy it doesn't sit all that well with longer texts at all. Practical > Fancy, always. Thumbs up for the rest of it. ^^

OK. I thought about it too.
Let's look if I find a free to use fancy but stil practical font...
Yes, I agree with emmie, and I'm pretty sure that you'll find a fancy and yet practical font for your amazing stories.
To be simple is to be great