Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sex Stories
*Imagining himself as Derek, he jerks to the story* Ermm....I can explain Tongue

Jokes aside, another interesting story, about how one removes the suicidal thought, the kinky way. *Wink*

(P.S. That smoking side note though Tongue)
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(05-01-2016, 10:10 AM)Bansai Wrote: *Imagining himself as Derek, he jerks to the story* Ermm....I can explain Tongue

Jokes aside, another interesting story, about how one removes the suicidal thought, the kinky way. *Wink*

(P.S. That smoking side note though Tongue)

^-^ Glad you liked it.
Next story is already written but not published yet.
I also have the first chapter of The Lusty German Maid ready.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
[EDIT]

Oh...
last reply got deleted.
just ignore this.
A little update.

I created a little web page on my FTP for the stories.
I made this because the Thread is pretty damn long and the forum has limited design options.
It is way easier to navigate on the page.
Only the story of my first time is on the page at the moment.

Here is the link: Sex Stories
Please leave your feedback to the design and user interface.

Thanks!
Looks like the programming lessons paid off! Tongue It's easy to navigate, very intuitive followed by the simple design, not much more to say about it, positive overall, definitely has a nice dark feel to it Smile
(05-01-2016, 07:15 PM)Casper Wrote: Looks like the programming lessons paid off! Tongue It's easy to navigate, very intuitive followed by the simple design, not much more to say about it, positive overall, definitely has a nice dark feel to it Smile

Thanks ^-^
I also added a timer which shows how much time it needs for the next story to show up.
It's pretty good, I love it, but what I really want to know is...

how about that maid outfit?
To be simple is to be great
(05-01-2016, 07:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: It's pretty good, I love it, but what I really want to know is...

how about that maid outfit?

It seems that the guy had it because he lost a bet. He didnt want to tell me what the bet was about.
Due to the fact that I'm pretty tall it fits perfectly.
His parents weren't at home so we had the entire house for us.
I kept calling him master and was a good, obeying maid.
He was a bit more dominant but not rough.
It was just right.

And Venus forgive me, his parents never want to eat from the table in the kitchen... or sit on the couch... ... ... or even sleep in their own bed.
Venus is a very forgiven...something...whatever

'I'm your Venus, I'm your fire...your desire'

That means we can expect another true story one of this days, with the table, the couch...and mommy's bed...
To be simple is to be great
(05-01-2016, 08:03 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Venus is a very forgiven...something...whatever

'I'm your Venus, I'm your fire...your desire'

That means we can expect another true story one of this days, with the table, the couch...and mommy's bed...

Maaaaybeee.... Blush