Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(04-24-2016, 03:13 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: And we have another jerk of the day. Yay!
There was one guy I had contact with for some days now.
We finally made it to get a room. (We are pretty low on money because we dont care).
He wanted a voice chat with me. No pics and no video. He just wanted to hear me "breathing".
I turned his request down because I'm still living with my parents. (I am 19 by the way)
After I turned his request down a third time he started to accept that.
He started something rp like describing what he is doing. (We weren't in the bed)
I played along. We described what we are doing with our hands/lips and tounges.
Everything was really.... and I mean really soft. (Snails are more hard core than that)
I let my imagination do the thing again. I began to feel it for real and started to like that feeling.
Then we come to the kissing part... he disconnected.... and didn't come back.
Another one for my "I will never reply to again"-list.

*hmpf*
 Normally I'd give him benefit of doubt. I've DCed before and couldn't make it back. Sometimes it's also the server. However you had to keep telling him no so I can understand the jerk part and the never reply. He either is very new or young ( I don't know what was said so can't say). As for the kiss, looks like Emmie got ya. If you need another, look me up. It'll be awkward due to age difference but I'd rather see a woman smile and also enjoy the game. We have too few really.

(04-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Hmm. What did I get up to today? Oh, not much. Just had a little competition with a friend to see who was the bigger anal slut. She did pretty well, taking 5 cocks in her ass at once, and three fingers in her pussy. Then I took the five cocks, and a fist, in my ass, with another fist in my pussy. So I won.  Big Grin

Your friend also took her first cock semi-erect and a thumb in her ass if I recall correctly. However you did still win and I think you al enjoyed your prizes. Wink You are tough to beat Lexi but this gives me an idea.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-24-2016, 06:59 PM)Sate Wrote:  Normally I'd give him benefit of doubt. I've DCed before and couldn't make it back. Sometimes it's also the server. However you had to keep telling him no so I can understand the jerk part and the never reply. He either is very new or young ( I don't know what was said so can't say). As for the kiss, looks like Emmie got ya. If you need another, look me up. It'll be awkward due to age difference but I'd rather see a woman smile and also enjoy the game. We have too few really.

(04-24-2016, 06:20 PM)Emmie Wrote: Maybe his Internet died and he couldn't come back no matter how much he wanted. You should give him the benefit of the doubt. About that kiss though. *I cautiously move up to Isabella, gently running my hand through her hair as I kiss her on the chin, another soft kiss against her lower lip... And finally I place mine on hers and I slowly breathe into her, resting my lips against hers, locking my eyes with hers, before parting again without words*

Thanks for that kind kiss Emmie ^-^

I could forgive him because he apologized very kindly. it seems that his entire PC crashed. I gave him a second chance.
We ended up with 2... yeah i mean 2 hours of sex. We talked about many topics. His favorite one was that he doesn't want me to be that slutty.
He seems to be the guy who is searching for the great love.
I am absoloutly the wrong choice for him.

PS: Did I break a record with these 2 hours. If not what is the record?
[Image: Sig.jpg]
(04-24-2016, 07:30 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: PS: Did I break a record with these 2 hours. If not what is the record?

Well, I know someone who spent 8 hours or more during one night. So I guess you have to work some more. Smile
And I'm sorry if I misunderstood, and you were talking about your personal record.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(04-24-2016, 07:35 PM)Vrook Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 07:30 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: PS: Did I break a record with these 2 hours. If not what is the record?

Well, I know someone who spent 8 hours or more during one night. So I guess you have to work some more. Smile
And I'm sorry if I misunderstood, and you were talking about your personal record.

I was talking about a global record in this game ^-^
[Image: Sig.jpg]
(04-24-2016, 07:50 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 07:35 PM)Vrook Wrote:

I was talking about a global record in this game ^-^

8 hours seems low to me, especially for the tantric sex people. I've done 5 hours including the RP to warm up, and then the cool down after. And I know I am nowhere near the levels of a lot of people.
(04-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Hmm. What did I get up to today? Oh, not much. Just had a little competition with a friend to see who was the bigger anal slut. She did pretty well, taking 5 cocks in her ass at once, and three fingers in her pussy. Then I took the five cocks, and a fist, in my ass, with another fist in my pussy. So I won.  Big Grin

oh great...so, we have not one, but TWO, 5th avenues!!! what's next? *waiting impatiently*

ahhh!!! right, it seems that the girl is delayed...kids, right?, she assured me that would be ready at 10pm!!!
To be simple is to be great
(04-24-2016, 06:21 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: OK...friends, I have an announcement to make, someone from the past, ask me to post in here, her words not mine, so... here it goes:

- Hey good people, it's me, the striper, I want to invite you all to my "final" show, because, tomorrow I have to come back (I still have no clue on how I reach this island, but since I'm here, better enjoy it, right?), so...Tonight, 9pm hour game, at Nether Region server, Vodka Bar, I will dance, I hope to see you guys there. Kiss -

some one from the past? ( O.o) ...men i wanna see this for sure...i just hope my timing is just right tho Undecided
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
In game today, I had sex. Twice. Which if you know me, is quite a big deal, and a huge achievement, especlially given yesterday's events.
So I bought a double ended dildo from a shady guy in a back alley today :p It got me excited that I could maybe try a threesome but it probably doesn't work in the game (not yet anyway). I DID find out what to do with it but I won't spoil it for anyone trying to figure that one out Smile
(04-24-2016, 07:30 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: Thanks for that kind kiss Emmie ^-^

I could forgive him because he apologized very kindly. it seems that his entire PC crashed. I gave him a second chance.
We ended up with 2... yeah i mean 2 hours of sex. We talked about many topics. His favorite one was that he doesn't want me to be that slutty.
He seems to be the guy who is searching for the great love.
I am absoloutly the wrong choice for him.

PS: Did I break a record with these 2 hours. If not what is the record?

I'm not sure of a record for the server. I only know my personal one. One of my first RP sessions in a bed lasted and hour during a VIP party. We actually lost track of time (I thought it was 30 minutes max). The woman and I decided to apologize and leave. I ended up getting a room for us for the next 3hrs for RP in and out of bed. 1 on 1 I think that was my longest though I do know I have had longer.

Glad to hear he came back and apologized but from the sound of it he may have been looking for love earlier. Sounds like you enjoyed it for abit at least so that is something Smile
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]