Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
Simple thread. Just share anything interesting that happened to you in game recently.

2 days ago on my alt account I was asked if I wanted to join in on a gangbang roleplay with about 5 other people. It sounded interesting, so I said sure.
Turns out...it was really boring...
I was tired and I didn't want to have to wait untill the end of the roleplay, so instead I stood behind someone, waited a minute, and went to the beach hoping no-one would notice.
They noticed.
Now I'm avoiding the people involved so I don't have to admit I left because it was really boring....
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
A friend logged in on my avatar to grind exp for me last night, because I didn't want to. They had more sex as me in 3 hours than I've had as me in the past 4 months. Does that count as something I got up to?
Me and Ethereal had an epic stare off that ended in draw cause we feared it would alter reality as we know it if we continued.

And before that I took part in a rather lengthy "noir" roleplay in the alley.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(04-20-2016, 09:51 AM)Sasso Wrote: Simple thread. Just share anything interesting that happened to you in game recently.

2 days ago on my alt account I was asked if I wanted to join in on a gangbang roleplay with about 5 other people. It sounded interesting, so I said sure.
Turns out...it was really boring...
I was tired and I didn't want to have to wait untill the end of the roleplay, so instead I stood behind someone, waited a minute, and went to the beach hoping no-one would notice.
They noticed.
Now I'm avoiding the people involved so I don't have to admit I left because it was really boring....

I had a gangbang on Sunday....I don't think it's was the same one you were invited to. Mine are always fun. I got 4 dicks in my ass, and another girl got 2. And lots and lots of cum.
umm...just the usual...stroll around...get trolled sometimes...chat with friends....and yeah...that's about it.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I once had a "humping stuff" contest with Toby, it was pretty silly~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Met a charming elven princess on Gronk who absolutely detests orcs. Even went so far as to slap the Warchief!

She also agreed to add me to her friends list, so we'll be arguing again soon enough. Can't wait! Smile
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Between chatting with some friends and another friend trying to break the WR of amount of sex in one day on MNF, I had some nice conversation with a girl via pm (sexkitty) last night. She started it with '' I heard something about the new pose'', ending in some nice ''testing'' of my new non premium sex pose while she used her own premium poses, with a longer and nice RP during the sex. One of the ways sex I had on MNF. Smile
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
(04-20-2016, 11:36 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: umm...just the usual...stroll around...get trolled sometimes...chat with friends....and yeah...that's about it.

It's much the same for me, Dark.

But the other day, I was milling about the museum waiting for my lady, and I stumbled on a threesome - only it was conducted in french (my native language). I stood discreetly some distance away and listened...

Oh my, it was... well, not funny, but rather unexpected. This was not rough sexting using poor grammar and lowbrow vocabulary, oh no... but it was ridiculously refined, to the point I imagined the trio as preening courtiers straight from Louis XIV's noble entourage at Versailles.

Alas, I was discovered at some point, because they quite obviously stopped using the public chat for their antics (and I was the only presence in the room besides them). I quickly ran out disapointed, missing the anticipated climax and its intricate description.

C'est la vie *sighs* Rolleyes

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Sometimes out of boredom when people ask me where I'm from I'll say Yugoslavia just to see if people realise it's not a country anymore.

First person realised today. Was not expecting that.

He asked what his reward was and all I could think of was offering him my 9gb folder of Sims 2 Mods.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking