Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
hehe it is good to earn and give your money what you love or spent it that's why man earn money its not that bad if i was a boy i would do the same.
Someday i will be strong enough to wear battle armor and you will see
                                                                                                               By
                                                                                                            Mini Titan Get Heart
Today a really nice guy talked to me.
He got me fast and I accepted his invite to his room.
We had a nice time but in the middle of the act we get thrown out.
I asked him to extend the time for the room.
No answer.
He just went offline without saying goodbye or something.
That was rude and he can forget that I will ever do something with him again. *hmpf*
[Image: Sig.jpg]
It has actually been a strange day for me. Encountered the idiot that Lexi spoke of, chatted to a couple of lovely ladies in PM's doing some light RP, then went off for a while. Came back and spent a very pleasant couple of hours with another charming girl on the bridge in the park, making a bit of a mess there... Went off again, coming back on and stumbling in on the end of an orgy, before I was dragged off to a hotel room by one of the participants. Returned to the bridge and set up a possible date later with another wonderful girl. I'm not used to this amount of attention...
Orgy in the morning, orcish manhandling in the afternoon, and then the 18-year-old version of myself got a lap dance in the evening.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Another two stories from yesterday.

I got an invitation to a rp.
I never did a rp before so I wasn't sure if I would be good at this.
2 boys and 2 girls go to the motel.
The boys talked dirty to the girls.
We undresses us for the boys without removing the underwear.
We started to press our bodies on the boys while they moved their hands all over our bodies and removed slowly the bras and panties.
Next we began to pleasure the boys with our hands and mouths.
Then they bent us over and put it in slowly getting faster every second.
The other girl got disconnected in the middle of the act and everything turned into a MMF scene. (I'm totally in that kind of stuff)
My imagination has gone wild and I will always remember that as my first rp. I had so much fun with the boys.

The other story began on the beach. I just stood there enjoying the attention I got.
Then this one guy started to talk so god damn dirty to me that I just couldn't resist and I followed him to his room.
He forcefully pushed me into his bed and dominated me.
He totally enslaved me. I never thought that I'd love it so much.
I really hope that my master punishes me again for being such a naughty slut. :3

I would have posted these yesterday but I'm still bound to the 5 posts per day thing. *sigh*
I met up with an old friend of mine yesterday, a pretty known fellow. We caught up a bit, talked stuff out about certain events that's been goin on lately. We talked some shit, and ofc he got his greetings in the alley. I don't know if it was "deserved" or not, but considering his name was basically a myth or some legend and he was fairly known - it's understandable that people would gather around.
So, my activity yesterday was basically watching the alley as it used to be in "the old days" (that term is bullshit, I know).
I will admit, seeing one person have this much affect on people's behaviour is kinda astounding (and a bit shocking), don't know if it's negative or positive tbh.
I know I'm probably side tracking a little bit from the thread's theme here, but it's related to my activity in the alley.

Me and a couple of friends had a talk about what the in-game future might bring.
Other than that, I'm doin my usual business. Chillin, talkin shit with friends, talkin shit about friends (while they talk shit about me ofc, it's obviously not one-sided).
Seeing what other people are up to is probably what I do the most.
And we have another jerk of the day. Yay!
There was one guy I had contact with for some days now.
We finally made it to get a room. (We are pretty low on money because we dont care).
He wanted a voice chat with me. No pics and no video. He just wanted to hear me "breathing".
I turned his request down because I'm still living with my parents. (I am 19 by the way)
After I turned his request down a third time he started to accept that.
He started something rp like describing what he is doing. (We weren't in the bed)
I played along. We described what we are doing with our hands/lips and tounges.
Everything was really.... and I mean really soft. (Snails are more hard core than that)
I let my imagination do the thing again. I began to feel it for real and started to like that feeling.
Then we come to the kissing part... he disconnected.... and didn't come back.
Another one for my "I will never reply to again"-list.

*hmpf*
Maybe his Internet died and he couldn't come back no matter how much he wanted. You should give him the benefit of the doubt. About that kiss though. *I cautiously move up to Isabella, gently running my hand through her hair as I kiss her on the chin, another soft kiss against her lower lip... And finally I place mine on hers and I slowly breathe into her, resting my lips against hers, locking my eyes with hers, before parting again without words*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
OK...friends, I have an announcement to make, someone from the past, ask me to post in here, her words not mine, so... here it goes:

- Hey good people, it's me, the striper, I want to invite you all to my "final" show, because, tomorrow I have to come back (I still have no clue on how I reach this island, but since I'm here, better enjoy it, right?), so...Tonight, 9pm hour game, at Nether Region server, Vodka Bar, I will dance, I hope to see you guys there. Kiss -
To be simple is to be great
Hmm. What did I get up to today? Oh, not much. Just had a little competition with a friend to see who was the bigger anal slut. She did pretty well, taking 5 cocks in her ass at once, and three fingers in her pussy. Then I took the five cocks, and a fist, in my ass, with another fist in my pussy. So I won.  Big Grin