Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(04-21-2016, 09:43 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 09:34 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: meh!!!....everyone is have some kind of awkward adventures....where are mine Sad

do you want to get stalked? everywhere you go have 2-3 people follow you, jumping servers and hunting you down every time you try to escape? that is not an awkward adventure, dark, it is fucking creepy and pathetic.

I had a stalker once. She made about 6 different accounts (one called "sassoslittlefucktoy") and couldn't leave me alone because I didn't have sex with her straight away. Went on for about a week before she deleted all her accounts.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
It wasn't yesterday but in the past week I had someone message me about me being another elf and soon our invasion will begin.  So i spent time talking back and forth to convince him of a better way, before revealing myself as a half-elf and showed him a more "peaceful" way. Big Grin
(04-21-2016, 09:43 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 09:34 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: meh!!!....everyone is have some kind of awkward adventures....where are mine Sad

do you want to get stalked? everywhere you go have 2-3 people follow you, jumping servers and hunting you down every time you try to escape? that is not an awkward adventure, dark, it is fucking creepy and pathetic.

well...getting stalked by a female, through a guys point of view....ok well just mine actually.....is not that bad of an idea ...hmmm i might need to get myself checked....but then, i might became sane XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
All my days start the same, logging on and doing some rounds in the game, visiting each area to see what people are doing. In the end I stop on the beach and recollect my thoughts and what not, waiting for people to start asking their questions, for some guidance or complaints... having a few chats left and right and that is all I get to do..
Here to help and guide. 
I join and look through the friends list. I try to say hi to a number of people that have been good to me. I then walk around and usually end up thinking of some business venture to undertake. I've been playing in a traveling band a lot.
OK...so last night, as promised I get wild, mess around, I did some public RP, it was fun, but I didn't dance because I was preparing my performance... and that's the thing, today I log on and the premium subscription is over (LOL), he told me of course, what he didn't said is when, now I know...so, no animations!!! Fine by me, that never stop me and never will.
With that said, I will dance today, right in the middle of the dance floor with my imaginary pole and my words... and it will be visual...
See you around, kisses
To be simple is to be great
today I had a wonderful chat with somebody called August_Cold69, who was rude and abusive to everybody, before saying he just hopes everybody kills themselves so he can see us all again in hell. what a lovely person he was. because clearly suicide is totally something that should always be joked about or encouraged... OH WAIT IT ISN'T!!
Woa O_O

Yesterday i had an interesting conv with a lady, started out about a simple joke and turned out we think similar is couple of things.

But after awhile she left without saying goodbye.
I just hate when this happens (in this game, or in real life like when you are not considerend).

Let's see in the future :o
Played that monotonous glory hole game because I blew all my money on strippers. Blew said money on strippers. One shared a screenname with a pretty rad band. Added me as a friend and then we didn't chat or anything afterwards for whatever reason and because I'm socially inept even in an MMO.

Time to resume blowing money on strippers as I have poor impulse control when it comes to frontal poses.
I went from $1300 or so to $9 over a single show. It was a lengthy routine, but worth it.

EDIT: Caught a glimpse of one of Lexi's, I don't know, routines? I am not certain if I am missing a lot of context or it is as absurd as it appears.