Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
I mostly go to the vodka bar to see who is at the poles and if I'm interested I say something along the lines of "hey there Tongue" (I know it's the basic talk) and I try to be as nice as possible. From that point I try to keep the conversation going and give the ocational tip. On the street, I try to give a compliment to start the conversation and build on that.
Already tried, most of the time it doesn't work for me T_T
(04-03-2017, 06:12 PM)Xyreos Wrote: Something interesting... well, maybe nothing?
Oh no wait, I got it!

My infinite streak of bad luck!
Whenever I try to pm a girl (and keep it in mind that I don't do that "hi how r u, want to fck u" or things like that, I try to be as much polite as I can), there is a 50% of probability the girl goes afk or she is about to go.
There is also a 30% they just read it and don't answer, and another 15% who respond in such a cryptic way that's impossible to decypher.
So there leaves a 5% of people who actually respond. And of that people, a good 4.5% or are busy or say no.

Not that saying no isn't good, you know, I never force anyone to do something, and I try to be polite and considerate.
But it will take ages for me to take exp like this, mostly because I'm not interested in paying for sex: I prefer to use my tongue (or my fingers, since we're writing) instead of money.

ah well dont worry too much , i ve been there too, the low lvl guys simply get shafted a lot in this game.
I d say it does get better, once u have friends in this game.
U can read this post http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....1#pid27271 (and the full topic i guess), to see u re not alone.
Have just visited the bank teller at her working place and played a little with her ;-))

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....5#pid29125
[Image: detail.gif]
[Image: Wan3BhJ.png]

New bank update is 10/10 would recomend
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
;-)) yesterday in game i officionated the renewal of a wedding i officionated before at 01.01.2017  ;-))
;-)) biiig feelings there ;-))

This nice german lesbian couple was over 6 months together ;-))
a remarkeable achievement, i think, especially here in this game;-))
[Image: detail.gif]