Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
I saw you go into the motel. I was in the Wild West, dressed in pink. So kinda inconspicuous. I was generally telling somebody to stop repeatedly accusing somebody of being a scammer when they weren't. :/
I was wearing a turban~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Today i had the luck to do the threesome and to try the free choice of the scenes in the other poses just after logged in ;-))
.. amazing .... and i like the boob animation in the threesome pose too ;-))
The rest of this good evening was a niice, longer roleplay and some niice conversation ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Mass cold invites for doing the threesome pose which stopped when I said the next person who does it I would use their skull as a piss pot. :/
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

(09-04-2016, 02:24 AM)Infamy Wrote: Mass cold invites for doing the threesome pose which stopped when I said the next person who does it I would use their skull as a piss pot. :/

I think I humped your leg...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Ya but I am also ok with that... Strangely...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Now more than a year in this famous game ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(12-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Now more than a year in this famous game 
Time goes by so fast
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Recently got the full nelson. Very nice move.
The one thing that I don't get though...this has happened a couple times. Where I get friended have some fun and we get along great then a day or 2 later on their ignore list......
It doesn't bother me but I just don't understand it.
More curious than anything.
(12-07-2016, 05:58 PM)Paul630 Wrote: Recently got the full nelson. Very nice move.
The one thing that I don't get though...this has happened a couple times. Where I get friended have some fun and we get along great then a day or 2 later  on their ignore list......
It doesn't bother me but I just don't understand it.
More curious than anything.

Some people come here to get into a certain role and vary in their personality from week to week, but I can't say why they would add you to their ignore list.
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]