Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Culture exchange
(04-29-2016, 08:13 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: but...wait!!!! try .... semen .... he left .... behind .... in Japan????

what... for real???

or a japanese.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
A Japanese, or fresh semen from Dark (Dark semen, nice) sure!!!
To be simple is to be great
(04-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: A Japanese, or fresh semen from Dark (Dark semen, nice) sure!!!

if his semen is dark...... Dark how long didn't you have sex?.... get some fresh semen.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
It went in a weird way...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
yes...it went, and you are loving it, don't you?
Kinda, yes!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
sooo...i really not sure now what to say here now...i mean...i cant understand if my p**** is being slapped or...is it being praised.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I don't know...really don't...is all to fuzzy in my mind
(04-29-2016, 08:24 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: A Japanese, or fresh semen from Dark (Dark semen, nice) sure!!!

if his semen is dark...... Dark how long didn't you have sex?.... get some fresh semen.

umm....dark semen is like a unique thing...its not coz of not having sex, its coz.....its coz...umm....i had a reason just now, not sure what happened....but yeah bottom line...its a special semen XD

(04-29-2016, 09:38 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: I don't know...really don't...is all to fuzzy in my mind

i can help clear your mind, with some sensual massage and a relaxing time in a bath filled with milf...i mean milk and honey...but then, that could mean hijacking this thread....and i am a pure innocent being....i dont hijack.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
yes...you are...very...pure and innocent, yes right!!!, but the milk and honey bath, sounds really nice...wait??? it's really milk?