Poll: Would you/did you fall in love with someone within the Club?
This poll is closed.
I did fall in love, and it's heaven!
28.30%
15 28.30%
I did fall in love, and it broke my heart...
18.87%
10 18.87%
I don't care, as long as I can fuck all I want.
15.09%
8 15.09%
Worst idea ever! This is no place to have a romantic relationship!
15.09%
8 15.09%
Ask me again in a few months...
22.64%
12 22.64%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet 'n' .... love ?!?
No, No, NO FUCKING WAY!!! never happened and NEVER WILL, nothing against those who found or think that found love in here, but not for me, too much issues, too much complications, too much jealousy, too much dramas, you see the big picture? REAL LIFE!!! issues, complications, jealousy, dramas... I have this IRL, I don't want those things in here.
To be simple is to be great
also agree with flexi.. its not certain it can happen but i think the chances are slim aswel..
I have made friends in here that I thought I would not make. I have seen one of my friends find a love so pure it gives me hope for the world. I hold out for the day that I too might find it, but until then I get to be a little more perverted than normal, help out my friends and drink tea.
In the darkest moments, you find the light that has always driven you.
I'm not that good in romantic relationships.
I simply can't bind myself to just one guy.
If someone fell in love with me, I would break his heart because I would probably cheat on him Tongue
[Image: Sig.jpg]
(04-23-2016, 07:04 AM)Insydious Wrote: I have made friends in here that I thought I would not make. I have seen one of my friends find a love so pure it gives me hope for the world. I hold out for the day that I too might find it, but until then I get to be a little more perverted than normal, help out my friends and drink tea.

nice, right?
Ummm okkaay weird topic Big Grin But when it comes to me, I'll separate as much as I can from RL and the Game. So yeah, I can love in the game no problem, I mean I've met amazing people here that would we criminal of me not to show them love they deserve Wink

But it'll always remain in the game, or the forums by extension, for me.
I think I should intervene at this point and clarify a few things...

When I started this thread, my intent was NOT to encourage MnF members to play the game with the intent of finding love - this is NOT the game's purpose at all. Any one who joins the Meet 'n' Fuck Club should do so for two reasons:

1. Have online sex with a variety of partners through the use of avatars and sexual animations (the "FUCK" part);
  2. Socialize and share ideas, RP scenarios, kinks, etc. with like-minded people (the "MEET" part).

But there is no denying that some relationships here have gone beyond casual cybersex, and way beyond the scope of the game - such as an OL love story. And you know what? Ultimately, no one can affirm if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

It. Just. Happens.

As long as anyone entering such a relationship does so with a clear understanding of the risks and difficulties inherent to it, I believe it can be worth it. Both parties should have a long talk and ponder together all possible ramifications, implications, and be VERY clear toward each other about their needs and expectations.

So then... why start such a controversial thread, then?

Plain, candid curiosity.

I only wanted to know how frequently it happened, and what people thought about the notion itself. THere are no "good" or "bad" answers people, because no two relationships are alike.

That's why I agree wholeheartedly with everything posted here so far, even opposite opinions; all of them hold a kernel of truth and wisdom, and are worthy of consideration.

Just my two cents,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(04-24-2016, 12:41 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: I think I should intervene at this point and clarify a few things...

When I started this thread, my intent was NOT to encourage MnF members to play the game with the intent of finding love - this is NOT the game's purpose at all. Any one who joins the Meet 'n' Fuck Club should do so for two reasons:

1. Have online sex with a variety of partners through the use of avatars and sexual animations (the "FUCK" part);
  2. Socialize and share ideas, RP scenarios, kinks, etc. with like-minded people (the "MEET" part).

But there is no denying that some relationships here have gone beyond casual cybersex, and way beyond the scope of the game - such as an OL love story. And you know what? Ultimately, no one can affirm if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

It. Just. Happens.

As long as anyone entering such a relationship does so with a clear understanding of the risks and difficulties inherent to it, I believe it can be worth it. Both parties should have a long talk and ponder together all possible ramifications, implications, and be VERY clear toward each other about their needs and expectations.

So then... why start such a controversial thread, then?

Plain, candid curiosity.

I only wanted to know how frequently it happened, and what people thought about the notion itself. THere are no "good" or "bad" answers people, because no two relationships are alike.

That's why I agree wholeheartedly with everything posted here so far, even opposite opinions; all of them hold a kernel of truth and wisdom, and are worthy of consideration.

Just my two cents,

Ivan

^This.  Thank you Ivan.
Lanni, if that is for me, I don't freak out, just express my opinion... what I know is that because of all that "feelings" I saw a lot of good friends giving up, I saw all kinds of dramas, fights, people getting hurt and hurting others, I hug and comfort a lot of them, so...you want to fall in love in this game? go for it, you want to enter in a monogamy relationship in this game? go for it...
Not me...(not freaking out - being smart)
To be simple is to be great
(04-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: if people do fall in love, cool. but I think anybody who expects to have an exclusive relationship in the game, or puts a true and serious meaning into anything without even meeting the person irl, needs to have a word with themselves.

I probably didn't word this well. I don't mean to say anybody that that puts a serious meaning into a relationship on here is stupid or needs to re-evaluate, just that they need to have a good think about whether or not it is truly worth it. one of my closest friends, if not my single closest, on here has done that, twice. they weren't naïve enough to expect any kind of exclusivity or an official relationship, but did fall for two people and pursue romance with them, and got hurt. I just believe people need to be careful.

but, while one person may choose to be exclusive with another, I think anybody that expects it from another IS an idiot.