Poll: Would you/did you fall in love with someone within the Club?
This poll is closed.
I did fall in love, and it's heaven!
28.30%
15 28.30%
I did fall in love, and it broke my heart...
18.87%
10 18.87%
I don't care, as long as I can fuck all I want.
15.09%
8 15.09%
Worst idea ever! This is no place to have a romantic relationship!
15.09%
8 15.09%
Ask me again in a few months...
22.64%
12 22.64%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet 'n' .... love ?!?
Hello people,

When I joined the MnF Club back in mid-january, I did so - like many of us - with the prospect of having lots of virtual sex in a pleasant, beautifully imagined and rendered online environment. I stumbled often at first, as I figured out how to navigate the place, and earned more than my share of rebuttals as I learned the hard way that cold invites are a no-no and possibly the worst way to attract prospective lovers.

Then I had my first experiences, soon channeling all the lust and energy thus obtained in creative directions and putting the results on the forum, while discovering kindred spirits whom I befriended and began to hang out with whenever I went online.

It has already been mentioned, analysed and debated elsewhere how one's experience evolve over time, and how sex (especially with the animations) either loses its appeal or becomes secondary to the friendships achieved within the game (and the forum of course). The gaming experience is bound to evolve and take new, sometimes unexpected directions...

... and one I never expected was love Heart . Sure, even the most jaded among us harbor some feelings toward their lovers (mainly lust and desire) and a significant number develop strong friendships that often spill out in real life. But... to actually fall in love?

Take a moment, think back of the day you signed on.. how many of you did so expecting to find a soulmate here? Certainly not I... and yet I did. She is the highlight of my days, the missing piece of my heart, the better part of me... spending time online with her is pure bliss, precious moments of suspended eternity away from the tedium of everyday life... well, you get my drift.  Blush

I'm starting this thread because I'm wondering how many among us have found love online, what it brought to their lives, and I also wanted to know (using the poll function) what people think about falling in love within the club... is it a wondrous opportunity not to be dismissed? Is it a recipe for a doomed relationship and broken hearts? You tell me....

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I don't see anything wrong with finding your love on MNF Club. It's an online community, so the possibility is there to find love if (s)he crosses your path for anyone open for that option. I've even seen a few real life marriages happening due to the couples both being active in the same online community or via via (e.g. the sibling of a fellow member). Yes, it's a sex game, but also a MMO one, where you can meet people and eventually befriend them, or more than that. Different people, different reasons for logging in and staying online. Meeting people and becoming friends with them is currently my main reason to be there. Maybe it stays that way, maybe it won't. But one thing is sure: I won't deny myself that opportunity, may it come one day.

I'm very happy for you that you found her here.  Shy
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
(04-19-2016, 12:22 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Hello people,

When I joined the MnF Club back in mid-january, I did so - like many of us - with the prospect of having lots of virtual sex in a pleasant, beautifully imagined and rendered online environment. I stumbled often at first, as I figured out how to navigate the place, and earned more than my share of rebuttals as I learned the hard way that cold invites are a no-no and possibly the worst way to attract prospective lovers.

Then I had my first experiences, soon channeling all the lust and energy thus obtained in creative directions and putting the results on the forum, while discovering kindred spirits whom I befriended and began to hang out with whenever I went online.

It has already been mentioned, analysed and debated elsewhere how one's experience evolve over time, and how sex (especially with the animations) either loses its appeal or becomes secondary to the friendships achieved within the game (and the forum of course). The gaming experience is bound to evolve and take new, sometimes unexpected directions...

... and one I never expected was love Heart . Sure, even the most jaded among us harbor some feelings toward their lovers (mainly lust and desire) and a significant number develop strong friendships that often spill out in real life. But... to actually fall in love?

Take a moment, think back of the day you signed on.. how many of you did so expecting to find a soulmate here? Certainly not I... and yet I did. She is the highlight of my days, the missing piece of my heart, the better part of me... spending time online with her is pure bliss, precious moments of suspended eternity away from the tedium of everyday life... well, you get my drift.  Blush

I'm starting this thread because I'm wondering how many among us have found love online, what it brought to their lives, and I also wanted to know (using the poll function) what people think about falling in love within the club... is it a wondrous opportunity not to be dismissed? Is it a recipe for a doomed relationship and broken hearts? You tell me....

Ivan

A wonderful idea for a thread Dear Ivan.  Love is love, afterall.  Does it matter how or where a relationship begins?  I think not.  We may be witnessing the evolution of how that may unfold.  Imagine if you will, and as a species we survive, the eventual colonization of other planets.  The genesis of relationships in this way may become the norm.  And, broken hearts can happen anywhere.  We know that going in and yet we continue to do so.  Why?  Because without that risk, the alternative becomes so much more unpalatable.  I am proud to consider you my friend.  And we first met here.
~Anallee
Cath has chosen the first option, well, I did fall in love, but that's all. No broken heart tho.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Fell in love, it was wonderful but it had to end, we are still friends to a degree but those few months were magic. The romance of my life and I will never forget it.
Heart juicylucy
I did (sort off) didn't went well, Lesson learned... never again!!!
Tantrum...over and out!!!
I'm not realy sure this is a good idea. Of course you can find love everytime you meet somebody, but it's easy to toy with people on the internet and in a game like this most people are probably just here to play around.
I did.. I do?
But yeah, did fall, hard and unexplainable, it was something I would not change, even the current outcome
Love is such a complex word.. Hard to figure out my reality..
But yes, lived an amazing experience that changed all of the sudden .. Hard adjustment, but still was an amazing ride, and for a nice part, kinda still is.. Slowly falling into a new place, and who knows.. Leavings space for another adventure... Not sure, not now. But still...
Every word a world
Not for me, no. I keep much about me secret, and ask others do the same with me. some details I share, some I don't. im on mnf to have fun, explore kinks I cant do irl. and of course chat.

if people do fall in love, cool. but I think anybody who expects to have an exclusive relationship in the game, or puts a true and serious meaning into anything without even meeting the person irl, needs to have a word with themselves.
(04-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: \

if people do fall in love, cool. but I think anybody who expects to have an exclusive relationship in the game, or puts a true and serious meaning into anything without even meeting the person irl, needs to have a word with themselves.

I do agree 100% with the exclusive part, the other one i could debate a lot
Every word a world