Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Getting High on Gnome Juice
so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
when I first saw the title, I totally expected this to be a spam advert post Tongue

but gnome juice... hopefully one day i'll get the chance to try that
hi anallee, it's all there...short, but effective...the perfect poem for those who like to make mental "paintings"

AHAHAH...and now you gave Lexi, more ammunition...Gnomes...GET READY, she's c(u)mming!!!!
To be simple is to be great
(04-14-2016, 09:05 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

(04-14-2016, 02:38 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: when I first saw the title, I totally expected this to be a spam advert post Tongue

but gnome juice... hopefully one day i'll get the chance to try that

It's delicious Flexi_Lexi.  Slightly sweet and complex.  Shy Blush

(04-14-2016, 02:39 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: hi anallee, it's all there...short, but effective...the perfect poem for those who like to make mental "paintings"

AHAHAH...and now you gave Lexi, more ammunition...Gnomes...GET READY, she's c(u)mming!!!!

Hey Fenix!, Oh god, what have I done now Exclamation ?
(04-14-2016, 04:32 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 09:05 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: so this poem is like a sprout of something new....your poems are like a story now...the sequence and progress, it like we are always waiting on the next episode after you finish a poem lol...very cute this poem Smile

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
Once again...got me all speechless and full on blush  Blush  I feel honored that I kinda inspired you in some way, and thank you for the homage, never had anyone do something like that, this i will treasure it, I just wish there was a way I could show you how much I appreciate it, even words I dont have the right way to express it...all I have is a Thank you  Smile
*hugs*
(04-14-2016, 10:35 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
Once again...got me all speechless and full on blush  Blush  I feel honored that I kinda inspired you in some way, and thank you for the homage, never had anyone do something like that, this i will treasure it, I just wish there was a way I could show you how much I appreciate it, even words I dont have the right way to express it...all I have is a Thank you  Smile
*hugs*
Your words mean more than you know, and I feel your appreciation.  I have something I would like to give you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awzNHuGqoMc

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am.  Heart
(04-14-2016, 10:41 PM)Anallee Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*
Your words mean more than you know, and I feel your appreciation.  I have something I would like to give you:
It is in my heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  Heart

That was a lovely tune...thank you for sharing it Smile...like really thank you in mega millions for sharing it Smile
i really don have words, I am very bad when it comes to composing eloquet sentences....but I hope you can give this tune a chance...I hope this will convey some meaning of how much thankful I am for your gental and kind hearted support Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec

(it has no words...but if you close your eyes and listen to it, it might help to convey my gratitude i hope Tongue )
(04-14-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:

btw i like this line XD
"On a dark night"

Dear Dark,
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am. Heart

That was a lovely tune...thank you for sharing it Smile...like really thank you in mega millions for sharing it Smile
i really don have words, I am very bad when it comes to composing eloquet sentences....but I hope you can give this tune a chance...I hope this will convey some meaning of how much thankful I am for your gental and kind hearted support Smile

(it has no words...but if you close your eyes and listen to it, it might help to convey my gratitude i hope Tongue )

Beautiful Dark, absolutely beautiful (see what I did there).  And oddly, or maybe not, exactly what I needed now.  It has been one of those nights.
Thank you                                                                      ^
~Anallee                                                   no room left for a smiley face here.

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank you gomer .  You watched it happen!  Take care of my sis!!
Love,                     ^
~Anallee                no room left for my heart emoji here.  dammit!
(04-15-2016, 06:49 AM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 11:02 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 04:32 PM)Anallee Wrote: Dear Dark,
Yes, partly due to your inspiration "Full Bloom".  A flower slowly revealing itself.  I'm still working on that full poem, and I'm not sure now if it will appear as a stand alone piece.  I just wanted you to know that the inspiration is yours.  Thank you. Heart And yes, dark night was my homage to you.
~Anallee

Gorgeous Anallee  Smile
*hugs*

It is in my heart.  I am in it's heart.  I breathe it.  I need it to be me.  It is who I am. Heart

Beautiful Dark, absolutely beautiful (see what I did there).  And oddly, or maybe not, exactly what I needed now.  It has been one of those nights.
Thank you                                                                      ^
~Anallee                                                   no room left for a smiley face here.

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank you gomer .  You watched it happen!  Take care of my sis!!
Love,                     ^
~Anallee                no room left for my heart emoji here.  dammit!

tiny edit.
(04-13-2016, 11:14 PM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Sate Wrote: Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink

Which one Wink ?
I only know of 2 but the female one has that librarian look. This gnome juice though..seems like a drink that should be in Bar Vodka
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]