MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Getting High on Gnome Juice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Getting High on Gnome Juice
  * credit to Sally for Title and Inspiration

On a dark night
we once three shared.
Secrets of our lives.
Buried.  Still alive.

We understood.
We became one.
We cared.

Together again
in our secret place.
Our family is growing.
A bright new face.
                         ~Anallee
Another short but beautiful piece  Tongue Loved it.
awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.
(04-13-2016, 07:41 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.

How I wish I would be as dilligent as you are... I have been most unfair to many of my fellow writers in that regard. Sad

And I agree - another beautiful piece, lady.

Cheers,

Ivan
(04-13-2016, 10:24 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 07:41 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.

How I wish I would be as dilligent as you are... I have been most unfair to many of my fellow writers in that regard. Sad

And I agree - another beautiful piece, lady.

Cheers,

Ivan

Thank you again Ivan.  I try to get back to as many as I can because I appreciate the comments and support so very much.

Stay well my friend,
~Anallee
Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink
(04-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink

Which one Wink ?
makes me want some absinthe pretty bad
Very beautiful and thank you for that!
(04-14-2016, 05:15 AM)Laertes1 Wrote: [ -> ]makes me want some absinthe pretty bad

he he Wink

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: [ -> ]Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank YOU gomer  Heart
Pages: 1 2 3