We understood.
We became one.
We cared.

Together again
in our secret place.
Our family is growing.
A bright new face.
                         ~Anallee
Another short but beautiful piece  Tongue Loved it.
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.
(04-13-2016, 07:41 PM)Anallee Wrote: awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.

How I wish I would be as dilligent as you are... I have been most unfair to many of my fellow writers in that regard. Sad

And I agree - another beautiful piece, lady.

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(04-13-2016, 10:24 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:41 PM)Anallee Wrote: awwwww.  Thank you Altaria Heart.   Life's short, people are busy.  But I make time to read the long ones also.

How I wish I would be as dilligent as you are... I have been most unfair to many of my fellow writers in that regard. Sad

And I agree - another beautiful piece, lady.

Cheers,

Ivan

Thank you again Ivan.  I try to get back to as many as I can because I appreciate the comments and support so very much.

Stay well my friend,
~Anallee
Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Sate Wrote: Agreed! Great piece. I love the effort in these short poems/stories. Very vivid. I'll admit that gnome is kind of cute Wink

Which one Wink ?
makes me want some absinthe pretty bad
Sex is Comedy of the highest art
Very beautiful and thank you for that!
(04-14-2016, 05:15 AM)Laertes1 Wrote: makes me want some absinthe pretty bad

he he Wink

(04-14-2016, 06:34 AM)gomer Wrote: Very beautiful and thank you for that!

Thank YOU gomer  Heart