Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
(12-07-2015, 04:01 PM)Vrook Wrote: The best experience i had till now lasted somewhere over 1 hour. Yes, I know, not so amazing. But for me, as a shy guy, the whole thing started kinda slowly. But as the things kept getting better from my part, the whole session turned out to be pretty good. Some good time spent then. Smile

Awesome, any advice for other people as to what made it the best for you?
To be honest, I never considered my self the best one at giving advices, looking at the fact that I'm shy. But what I can tell is that you've got to be confident enough and you need to look and pay attention at what both of you like to do, and try to insert it in the game.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(12-07-2015, 02:29 PM)Bango Wrote: @AdamJohn: my bad didn't know that expression :p Btw I see a fedora(?) in you profile pic !

Yep that is me outside of my house on Pensacola beach. I usually wear fedoras Smile
(12-07-2015, 01:34 PM)Tao Wrote: Just like you guys I'm a lot into the manual mode. In my opinion this is when the real game begin. And like Bango I'm into kissing, licking and bitting as well.
When I'm with a girl who just want to go as fast as possible I usually simply do the same and decline the friendship invitation after.

The worst I've seen was when I played a girl avatar; so much guys rushing like crazy when they're in manual mode... I fell sorry for their mouses, and their IRL girlfriends if they have ^^" And obviously it totally ruins the fun.

Yep I have met several women in real live who like it fast, honestly as long as i am pleasing them that is all that matters to me. In the game i have had several partners who enjoyed it fast, i wouldn't say it ruins the fun for me but it is definitely a change of pace, heh pun intended.

(12-07-2015, 03:58 PM)ladyselin Wrote: teases are important for me. i tease almost in all poses. its important to make excite both of you. it means you're there and you're part of it too Smile

I have always enjoyed foreplay and teasing myself. Can't wait till they add even more options in the game for even more varied happenstances. Smile
@ AdamJohn
I didn't mean it this way. Of course fast could be quite cool and lot of women enjoy it. What I had in mind is when you rush the manual mode, going as fast as possible. It ruins the fun (for me) cause it ruins the animation first, making it less natural, more laggy, and then the guys I was talking about used this mode only to rush. ^^"
(12-08-2015, 12:11 PM)Tao Wrote: @ AdamJohn
I didn't mean it this way. Of course fast could be quite cool and lot of women enjoy it. What I had in mind is when you rush the manual mode, going as fast as possible. It ruins the fun (for me) cause it ruins the animation first, making it less natural, more laggy, and then the guys I was talking about used this mode only to rush. ^^"

No worries, yeah i understand when the animation is awful looking, when going fast, it can definitely ruin the mood.
Manual is always good for a RP... because this show you are 'interactive' with you partner. Even me like to create an situation before go to bed. We are peoples playing this game for more interactive... not only to play faster the scenes.

My Best Sexual here is from 2 girls...(one free, now premium - 'yeah... its you xD'/one premium - "my snugglepanther"... only she recognize XD), and the 2 make the same to me. Intensify and manual to roleplay the moment, moans and say how i like/she like to do. Switch moves, and others things.

Ps: if the girls desire, i can even write the names here... only if they desire ^^
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
(12-07-2015, 04:11 PM)Vrook Wrote: To be honest, I never considered my self the best one at giving advices, looking at the fact that I'm shy. But what I can tell is that you've got to be confident enough and you need to look and pay attention at what both of you like to do, and try to insert it in the game.
Well i appreciate you overcoming your shyness, because i know your great advice might help someone. Smile
Think the longest I've roleplayed on here is maybe 4 hours? Hah, it was with my favouite partner and he's good at RP
Well , my best rp was with one of my friends who added me after aknowledging my corruption of champions reference, so we roleplayed the shit out if it, damn, i was literally exhausted after this, both mentally and sexually :3
[Image: LymF9tx]