Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
Heya everyone, I have noticed that several women i have a been with in game just click next in the chain of movements without experimenting or even going to manual. I am creating this thread to benefit everyone to increase the quality of sex by educating everyone on the best techniques that people have found in game.

I never kiss and tell, so without naming names, what is everyone's best sexual experience in game?

I am usually tantric while i am in game, so i can go for hours on the verge of release, so i usually only do one on ones. I have also found a very great methodical method with manual that all my partners seem to like and it works in the real world too. My best sexual experience in game lasted for six hours. Neither of us was Premium but i love to be Ridden so Rodeo always makes me happy and she preferred to alternate my two poses but loved the Pirate because that was where the methodical method really shined. Along with the foreplay teasing options i alternated fingering and penetration options which really pleased her. When both the Manual options are available that is usually the time when the great sex starts and my method of going slow all the way in and out three to four times, and then going as deep as possible, and moving slightly in and out in quick four to six bursts. Then i pull out slowly and tease the tip slowly three to four times. From there i would start the method again alternating speeds when she asked for it. Twelve thousand dollars and several female multiple orgasms later my release happened and ultimately the end to my best experience in game but hopefully the beginning of pleasure for any of you that are looking for better experiences.
True story. Lol

Jokes apart I'm very into manual option too, but sadly not all players use that, actually happened they didn't know about it, or not in the mood.
I was used to have longer sex as premium (especially with muff), but even as free I'm having fun and had a 5hour one not long time ago and using 4-5 rounds.
I usually prefer pirate of my free positions, same rodeo if they use manual, or even BJ can be very enjoyable.
And ofc I rp before and after sex in bed. I can't stand those leaving after few seconds, or rushing straight for a fast clicking show. And those are usually girls that added me back in past for premium only and now are mute as a fish.
And had also very nice experiences with girls that unfortunately have gone on hiatus, or left the game.

"I never kiss" The opposite for me. I usually kiss during rp, or nibble/bite. It depends if I'm going gentle, or savage/dominant.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bar-barney-stinson-blick-bro-Favim.com-1340703.jpg]
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
[quote pid='1008' dateline='1449487015']
BangoTrue story. Lol

Jokes apart I'm very into manual option too, but sadly not all players use that, actually happened they didn't know about it, or not in the mood.
I was used to have longer sex as premium (especially with muff), but even as free I'm having fun and had a 5hour one not long time ago and using 4-5 rounds.
I usually prefer pirate of my free positions, same rodeo if they use manual, or even BJ can be very enjoyable.
And ofc I rp before and after sex in bed. I can't stand those leaving after few seconds, or rushing straight for a fast clicking show. And those are usually girls that added me back in past for premium only and now are mute as a fish.
And had also very nice experiences with girls that unfortunately have gone on hiatus, or left the game.

"I never kiss" The opposite for me. I usually kiss during rp, or nibble/bite. It depends if I'm going gentle, or savage/dominant.

[/quote]

Just.. this. Big Grin
Every word a world
Just like you guys I'm a lot into the manual mode. In my opinion this is when the real game begin. And like Bango I'm into kissing, licking and bitting as well.
When I'm with a girl who just want to go as fast as possible I usually simply do the same and decline the friendship invitation after.

The worst I've seen was when I played a girl avatar; so much guys rushing like crazy when they're in manual mode... I fell sorry for their mouses, and their IRL girlfriends if they have ^^" And obviously it totally ruins the fun.
the girls don't like ass sex ;-)
(12-07-2015, 11:16 AM)Bango Wrote: "I never kiss" The opposite for me. I usually kiss during rp, or nibble/bite. It depends if I'm going gentle, or savage/dominant.

lol The "never kiss and tell" is an expression. It means you never kiss and then tell everyone that you kissed a certain person. It does not mean i never kiss. Wink
@Gulden: it depends on the girl..some are even into double penetration with the petnis (in rp ofc)

@AdamJohn: my bad didn't know that expression :p Btw I see a fedora(?) in you profile pic !
[Image: giphy.gif]
teases are important for me. i tease almost in all poses. its important to make excite both of you. it means you're there and you're part of it too Smile
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue
The best experience i had till now lasted somewhere over 1 hour. Yes, I know, not so amazing. But for me, as a shy guy, the whole thing started kinda slowly. But as the things kept getting better from my part, the whole session turned out to be pretty good. Some good time spent then. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]