Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
Actually, thinking about Auctions... I am thinking about doing one of my Blind Auctions for 2x 3 Months Codes
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I just seen a veteran player posting on Twitter about getting scammed by another veteran player  https://twitter.com/Linnyluvlinda/status...2808913920

Problem is, I know both these players... Seller & Buyer ... back when I was MnF Ambassador, both these players were part of the leadership team of 2 rival auction clubs

regardless if this is scam or not... its shame Kumori stopped approving sellers.... because these days there are so many sellers selling codes they bought from someone else, and they bumping up the price to make a profit... the problem with these kind of sellers, they don't even know if the codes they are selling are real.

If I was going to set a price for codes... then I would advise the following rates

1. 3 Month Codes  =   $60K - $80K
  2. 6 Month Codes  =  $100k - $150K
  3. 12 Month Codes = $200K - $300K
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(03-26-2016, 09:58 AM)Emmie Wrote: That's something you'd have to take up with the developers, but I don't really see it being a thing. For what purpose would anyone buy certificates only to resell them for exactly the amount they bought them? That just sounds like some weird scam waiting to happen.

Which devs could we turn to for help?

i've been at it for a little while now and i still haven't able to get a premium sub or certificate through either CCbill and Vendo.
(11-27-2021, 11:54 PM)idkwhichnametochose Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 09:58 AM)Emmie Wrote: That's something you'd have to take up with the developers, but I don't really see it being a thing. For what purpose would anyone buy certificates only to resell them for exactly the amount they bought them? That just sounds like some weird scam waiting to happen.

i've been at it for a little while now and i still haven't able to get a premium sub or certificate through either CCbill and Vendo.

Maybe something personal.  What country?
Hey , can any mods tell me if they can track where a certain code has been used?

i have been wanting to buy a premium code for my slave , but i want to make sure she uses it in the correct account , and not some other account

Sometimes, either vendor, be it CCBill or Vendo may block their services in certain countries, as for what's their reason, I have no idea. 

You could try send an email to team.mnfclub@gmail.com and see if they can guide you through the aquisition process.

(11-30-2021, 05:34 AM)Its_Neil_Here Wrote: Hey , can any mods tell me if they can track where a certain code has been used?

i have been wanting to buy a premium code for my slave , but i want to make sure she uses it in the correct account , and not some other account

Well, technically, once you give a player a code, they're free to use it however they want. You have to trust that they'll use it on the account that it's supposed to be used on.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(11-30-2021, 07:38 AM)Vrook Wrote:

Sometimes, either vendor, be it CCBill or Vendo may block their services in certain countries, as for what's their reason, I have no idea. 

You could try send an email to team.mnfclub@gmail.com and see if they can guide you through the aquisition process.

(11-30-2021, 05:34 AM)Its_Neil_Here Wrote: Hey , can any mods tell me if they can track where a certain code has been used?

Well, technically, once you give a player a code, they're free to use it however they want. You have to trust that they'll use it on the account that it's supposed to be used on.

so there isnt any way to know if a code is used somewhere else than it is supposed to be used?
Its_Neil_Here wrote, “so there isnt any way to know if a code is used somewhere else than it is supposed to be used?”

I think that the Devs could look maybe not the Mods.  But if you freely gave it away why should they care?

I was recently offered a large side bet on a pool game; it is sort of a scam as the person offering is usually very good at game.
I said no as I was likely to lose but if by chance I won that he would not pay me.  He said that players who had not paid the wager had been banned.  I did not believe him.

What I want to ask the Mods is the wider question: “Are you interested if wagers are not paid or payments for sex are not fulfilled?
Well, once you agree to a deal, be it a pool wager, a payment for sex and such, you're bound to fulfill your end of the deal.
If you fail to do so on purpose, it's still a scam.
Yeah, it's not as bad as code or potion scams, but it's still a scam.

If you agree or decide to freely give something to a player, be it money/potions/code, they are free to use it as they want and you can't pretend anything in return for it, or impose how those players will use the things they got.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
that's can use i'll love the paypal