Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
So I´ve been thinking on ways to support the game. I´m already premium but I keep seeing threads about people who simply cant because of ccbill

So what if I bought certificates and just resell them w/o extra charges?

we could even do the transaction through ebay, amazon, paypal, or mercado libre .

What you guys think?
That's something you'd have to take up with the developers, but I don't really see it being a thing. For what purpose would anyone buy certificates only to resell them for exactly the amount they bought them? That just sounds like some weird scam waiting to happen.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
does someone feel nice enough to gift me premium Tongue
I actually have a post to this effect in the Russian forum (Russia is one of the countries CCBill seems to have a problem with). Football, the idea is great, however... Re-selling the certificates with no mark-up basically means that the seller will be losing money, paying for someone's membership out of his own pocket. Think about it... You buy the certificates using your bank card or credit card. They will most likely charge you a transaction fee, and/or interest on your balance. Besides - this expense you probably will not be able to write off, so the IRS (or whatever income tax authority is called in your country of residence) will take it's cut of this money (in US - that's around 30%). Plus - you are taking the time to buy, post for sale, sell, provide the info - your time also costs something, especially if this gets popular - you'll be spending hours doing this. On top of that - whatever medium you use to sell the certificates (you mentioned eBay, Amazon, PayPal, etc.) - all of them will take a transaction fee off of the sale amount, so that's additional expense. There is a reason why the sales industry buys cheaper than sells - every transaction has expenses, always. Even if you decide to be charitable, and make no money at all for yourself - you will have to sell them at a higher price than you bought them, or you will be losing money.
(03-26-2016, 04:54 AM)football Wrote: So I´ve been thinking on ways to support the game. I´m already premium but I keep seeing threads about people who simply cant because of ccbill

So what if I bought certificates and just resell them w/o extra charges?

we could even do the transaction through ebay, amazon, paypal, or mercado libre .

What you guys think?

i agree with you bro
I would legit buy a 3 month certificate from you if you accept Vanilla Visa gift cards, god I hate those things but I keep getting them.

[If you could the best thing would be selling me an account with a 1 month premium on it]
hey ppl try neteller.com and make there a virtual prepaid cc.
hey guys. If i want to send premium certificate for my friend, I just need to write his email and after I purchased he will receive code via his email right??
or I can use my e-mail(already premium) and after receiving code in my email , i can send it to my friend ,?
thanks
Put their email
If you buy a certificate, they will email you a code(s) that then you can use yourself or gift to another person. So you can either enter in his email once you entered in the code or you can give him the code and let him enter the info in...