Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
i brought 3 months premium codes didnt work trying to activate it i payed $110,000 from -Allina- and didn’t activate it felt like she stold my money
Please, double check you are buying to someone with reputation. Ask around or in threads like https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1592 if a seller can be trusted, or buy directly to a mod or another staff member.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
If you believe someone has scammed you, please use the report feature to report them so we can look into it.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
They could also just enable Paypall purchases. CCBill is a huge fucking mess, I've had several issues with them in the past where I had to pay twice before my actual prem status, albeit for a longer time than what I initially would want it for.
Rainbow 
(05-28-2021, 09:19 AM)KaraERP Wrote: They could also just enable Paypall purchases. CCBill is a huge fucking mess, I've had several issues with them in the past where I had to pay twice before my actual prem status, albeit for a longer time than what I initially would want it for.

Sadly, that just can't be done. Since several years ago, PayPal doesn't allow payments from sites with adult content.
And while CCBill may not perfect (it's not, we know), it grants enough security to justify keep using it.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Well CCBill may be nice in terms of Security but its a huge Mess for sure .
My Info on CCBill got Blacklisted for nothing for example . and it cant be even undo by them
On the Other Hand there is "BMT Micro" in which you can sometimes choose a lot of Payments Method like "Klarna" (Bank Transfer)
I think that I have become the most hated Premium Code Seller in game, simply because I sell at between $20k - $50k cheaper than other Premium Code sellers.  

Other sellers don't like that I only sell to Non-Premium Players, and I sell at reasonable prices set by the buyers.

Other sellers keep asking to buy my codes... but they are all about Greed, and how much money they can make, whereas I am all about giving my buyers pleasure.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few sellers decided report me for some bogus reason
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
This is my story with the Premium:
I went premium with a credit card for 3 months, after that time, the avatar was still premium, ... how strange? The issue is that VISA kept taking me $ s, and it cost me an eternity and suffering to be able to cancel the card, now I decided to only buy premium codes from the players, that if running the risk of being scammed.
Proposal:
Can't MnF create some means to get those premium codes through the game itself or the forum and other than by cards?
I know what you are thinking ... and how does MnF $$ earn, advertising option?
(10-11-2021, 05:15 AM)PariS-MnF Wrote: This is my story with the Premium:
I went premium with a credit card for 3 months, after that time, the avatar was still premium, ... how strange? The issue is that VISA kept taking me $ s, and it cost me an eternity and suffering to be able to cancel the card, now I decided to only buy premium codes from the players, that if running the risk of being scammed.
Proposal:
Can't MnF create some means to get those premium codes through the game itself or the forum and other than by cards?
I know what you are thinking ... and how does MnF $$ earn, advertising option?

I think both me & Emmie agree that it would be useful if sellers sold via the bank

Seller inserts code at bank, sets price buyer comes along & buys code, which auto-applies code

Of course I would prefer to auction the code
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
that would be better than a solution, it would be WONDERFUL !!!