Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Exclamation 
Players are allowed to sell premium codes for IG money only.
Selling anything for real money will result in a permanent ban.

One last thing: Players can check if a code is real by activating it on your own account. If you're already premium then it should say that you already have premium.

NEW THREAD RULE as of Dec. 12, 2018: If you were banned in-game for scamming players in any way and we catch you posting in this thread, you will be banned from these forums. - J
(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: From here on out players are not allowed to sell codes for IG money.
If you see anyone selling codes pls report them to the mods.

OK, people might often be ripped off by unscrupulous sellers but didn’t you offer a pay pal service for those with no credit cards?   I am sure you always delivered.

But if someone had a lot of in game cash and little real life cash and wanted to swap what is the harm?   A certificate has to be bought.
If it's like that then there is no harm. But every single day we get multiple reports of players being scammed by others. And I'm sure that more have been scammed. Sometimes it's really difficult to find out who did it so in order to make it all a lot easier it would be best to get rid of it all together.
with due respect... if people are scamming why don't we find a way to control it. There must be a solution. everybody cant use his/her credit card for buying Premium.
every family is not so wide minded. view's and reactions differs from person to person. just for an example i have credit card.. i can buy using my CC but at the end of the month when my parents will get the statement when my dad going to check the statement, what m going to answer him? What is MNF?

(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: From here on out players are not allowed to sell codes for IG money.
If you see anyone selling codes pls report them to the mods.

with due respect... if people are scamming why don't we find a way to control it. There must be a solution. everybody cant use his/her credit card for buying Premium.

every family is not so wide minded. view's and reactions differs from person to person. just for an example i have credit card.. i can buy using my CC but at the end of the month when my parents will get the statement when my dad going to check the statement, what m going to answer him? What is MNF?
I think if there were different and more payment options, the IG code sellers won't be a problem. There are people (like myself) that doesn't own a credit card but have account in pay pal for example.
Idk i agree with it I mean I see the argument to both sides but it's gotten ridiculous with the amount of ppl "selling" premium certificates for in-game money, can't go an hour in game without seeing someone saying in public chat that they're selling a code when the majority are probably scammers, so while I see the argument for both sides I've gotta side with and agree with the mods, plus they're the ones that gotta deal with the ppl that have been scammed in the end, so it's only fair
The big problem is that the scammer mostly deny that they did it or the quickly move the money around sending it to other avatars. We can track those transactions but it's still a lot of work. And even if we track down who did it most of the time they just refuse to pay it back. So they get banned and then the money is gone
Thumbs Down 
There are many scammers and you should stop them but not this way.

you shouldn't ban real sellers.
If it we would have (here) a list of "proved ingame sellers " it would perhaps reduce the problem.

But  how to prove ?
Counting the successful sellings?
Giving a rating by buyers?

But anyway: if someone from this list would cheat (sometimes too) no one from the moderators or devs could be made responsible and usually the money is lost.
[Image: detail.gif]
Alright edited my first post. Since multiple players also had the idea I'm going to try to put in approved sellers.
I'll take care of those things myself. It won't be that easy to be accepted though Tongue

Oh and Honey_Badger, I've already banned you because you're a scammer. So don't go talking about this not being the way.