Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
hello guys.
I've tried paying but my cards won't pay outside India.
Please help me I want a premium certificate.
(03-03-2017, 09:52 AM)Shova Wrote: hello guys.
I've tried paying but my cards won't pay outside India.
Please help me I want a premium certificate.

You can contact Kumori in game, he's beaver bash mod, he can help you out.

P.S. to everyone Thread like this already exists: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=447
(03-03-2017, 07:45 AM)emirc Wrote: user "roohy" in the game. he get 200K cash game and sells you premium code

where can i find him/her.
i can pay game cash for premium
From what I heard, there are a couple of people which are willing to buy a premium certificate, for in-game cash.
But, as everything in here, if you are indeed looking for it, you should first ask around, if others bought from him, and such.
So, in this way, you won't lose the money if it's just a scam.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Those who wanna pay through PayPal contact me, maybe I could help you with my account. I'm in Beaver Bash's Motel Lobby usually at 10:00 PM Game Time.
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
I can also help through paypal, already helped over 20 people to get premium. I don't charge anything extra. Just the regular price.
But I get it that ppl would prefer to pay with IG money which to me sounds a bit suspicious.
(03-04-2017, 06:21 PM)Kumori Wrote: I can also help through paypal, already helped over 20 people to get premium. I don't charge anything extra. Just the regular price.
But I get it that ppl would prefer to pay with IG money which to me sounds a bit suspicious.

i agree with you kumori, most of the people saying to give premium for in game money is scam.
(03-05-2017, 04:55 AM)nikshere Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 06:21 PM)Kumori Wrote: I can also help through paypal, already helped over 20 people to get premium. I don't charge anything extra. Just the regular price.

i agree with you kumori, most of the people saying to give premium for in game money is scam.

I agree too, but they are doing it, maybe they scam ppl, but not all of them, anyways I think it's not a good idea to buy a prem code for game cash, they should stop them, it had a bad effect in game
Still selling prem certificates for those who are interested. Payment through Paypal.
Hi, I usually pay for my prem monthly , but this time I want to buy codes, if I buy a 3 months code and activate it , it will extend my previous membership? (I have 10 days left so it will go up to 10 days +3 months right?)