Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New payment method
Is there ever going to be a new payment method? Because with CCBill i have alot of problems and my credit card gets declined and when i try to do it manually it just wants to take 35euros for 1month...
i agree there should be but there prob wont be
I'm in the same boat. The current payment methods are the only thing stopping me from giving premium a go right now.
(03-06-2016, 08:14 PM)mnfucker Wrote: Is there ever going to be a new payment method? Because with CCBill i have alot of problems and my credit card gets declined and when i try to do it manually it just wants to take 35euros for 1month...

What do you mean my 'manually'? I've had a quick look at the methods, and the amount stays correct for me. Are you referring to the Direct Pay or the Online Check? And are you attempting to purchase the subscription or gift certificate?

A problem I can see with the Direct Pay is that the banks available are limited (mine doesn't show up, at least).
For all the methods on the site, I need to enable international transfers on my account. In addition to that it’s supposed to cost an extra £25 per international transaction. (This is from England with Santander)

Of course if anyone is more informed on it I’d love to know, I just don’t like taking blind leaps with my pennies.
(03-10-2016, 10:04 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 08:14 PM)mnfucker Wrote: Is there ever going to be a new payment method? Because with CCBill i have alot of problems and my credit card gets declined and when i try to do it manually it just wants to take 35euros for 1month...

What do you mean my 'manually'? I've had a quick look at the methods, and the amount stays correct for me. Are you referring to the Direct Pay or the Online Check? And are you attempting to purchase the subscription or gift certificate?

A problem I can see with the Direct Pay is that the banks available are limited (mine doesn't show up, at least).

Yes i tried Direct Pay but that takes too much money. it asks for 25 euros additional for the money transfer...

for example i have used http://www.paysite-cash.biz/ to buy something on another sex game and it was splendid
(03-10-2016, 11:26 AM)Purest_Elf Wrote: For all the methods on the site, I need to enable international transfers on my account. In addition to that it’s supposed to cost an extra £25 per international transaction. (This is from England with Santander)

Of course if anyone is more informed on it I’d love to know, I just don’t like taking blind leaps with my pennies.

I'm with Santander, and could not see them showing up when I looked at Direct pay, I've paid no problem with my directly with my card 3 times. The extra £/€ 25 being charged with for the direct pay method now makes sense (although it is rather extortionate). No extra charges are added to the credit card payments.

I have never paid for anything anywhere using an 'online check (cheque)' or the Direct Pay, so am no more informed than anybody else with regards to these.
(03-10-2016, 11:37 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 11:26 AM)Purest_Elf Wrote: For all the methods on the site, I need to enable international transfers on my account. In addition to that it’s supposed to cost an extra £25 per international transaction. (This is from England with Santander)

I'm with Santander, and could not see them showing up when I looked at Direct pay, I've paid no problem with my directly with my card 3 times. The extra £/€ 25 being charged with for the direct pay method now makes sense (although it is rather extortionate). No extra charges are added to the credit card payments.

I have never paid for anything anywhere using an 'online check (cheque)' or the Direct Pay, so am no more informed than anybody else with regards to these.

but with new payment method im sure we would see alot more Premium members around
Thanks for the help Sharpe, I got it working the way you said.
(03-10-2016, 12:06 PM)Purest_Elf Wrote: Thanks for the help Sharpe, I got it working the way you said.

so you have premium now?