Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Aww...! That's okay! But still, love your adventures!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-24-2016, 02:18 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Aww...! That's okay! But still, love your adventures!

That...is so much better, no 'envies' no 'awesomeness', like(or don't) them for what they were, just moments, just adventures, just 'stories', tiny pieces of a life.

And as I told you once, it's only up to you to 'live' them also, if you want, when you want, or simply choose not to 'live' such things, either way, the only thing I want is you to be happy and live a fulfilled life. *hugs her and kiss her cheek*
To be simple is to be great
Fenix, I never commented here, and I guess I should by now.

Your stories are unbelievable realistic at some points, making you feel that you are right in the middle of the action.
Not once I read them, and felt really close to the hot, steamy events.
And the ease with which you narrate them...

So I must say, that your stories are interesting, exciting, and really entertaining to read.
Thank you, Fen Fen! Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
- MOMENT 8 (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT)

Was to be a ‘boring’ night with few customers in the room, spending few and I hadn’t been called for a single Lap Dance, something I really liked, not only for the money but mainly because doing one I could look in the eyes, dancing only for him/her, imagine and make the other imagine what it would be having sex with me, that turned me on, I still don’t know why, it’s been 16 months since my first day in Viper’s, but, strange as it seems I felt like that every time I gave a Lap Dance and regardless to whom.

I had finished my second performance in stage and after getting dressed, entered the room as usual, went to the bar to drink a glass of water and talk a bit with some of the other dancers, when out of the sudden Claudia grabs me by the arm and whispers in my ear – “ Tania, you were called for a Lap Dance”, turned to her surprised and asked – “ Oh really? And by who?”, she didn’t replied back, with her usual way, spun on her feet and led me to one of the most isolated tables of the room, seated there was a very well composed man, with a fine cutting suit, no tie and with two buttons of the shirt opened, letting show up a few chest hairs; Claudia made me a sign and left me there.

I crouched and greeted him with two kisses on the cheek, the ‘standard’ procedure, he smelled good, I can’t precise the perfume, but it was a very manly and good one, also noticed in more details, a well-trimmed beard, an aquiline nose, beautiful and well-drawn lips and eyes of a greenish sea-blue, a colour nothing normal in here, gorgeous and deep, giving a final brushstroke in a really well painted ‘framework’. I started dancing for him, doing my usual choreography, rubbing against him while stripping, shaking on top of him, sliding down by him or just sitting and ridding using my long hair as a whip, but always looking into his eyes and carried him to some other place, making him imagine we were in a bed making wild and unconstrained sex; at each second passed I felt him more and more excited (and me too), don’t know how to explain, but that time I felt what I never felt before, I was terrible excited and he noticed.

When I finished the dance, took my clothes, squatted to kiss him again when he grabs one of my arms, gently but showing manhood, I felt a shiver down the spine, and then he spoke for the first time, in a whisper into my ear – “ Hi, my name is Vítor, I loved your dance, your body, I want you, I desire you as I don´t desire a woman for long” – I laughed, but in a nervous tone and answered – “ Sorry, but that is completely forbidden in here” – “ I know” he replied back in the same tone of voice, “ when do you leave?” – I shudder, everything in me said to turn around and go away but…, instead I replied, in a hoarse and excited voice, something not usual in me – “ Outside, at the back alley, in an hour” and that’s it, the cards were on the table now.

I was in an extreme intensity level, spent the rest of the time until the closure of the club looking at my watch and peering his table, he left past half an hour, watched the show from Fanny, got up, paid and leaved; I counted the seconds, when I received the signal from Cláudia announcing the closure, didn’t even hesitate, wave goodbye quickly, almost run into the dressing room, changed my clothes in a split of a second, packed my belongings in my suitcase and walked quickly to the back door. I went out into the street looking at all sides, just like a silly girl waiting for their first date, nothing, I didn’t saw him anywhere, swore, called him bad names mentally, shook my head and walked slowly to my car, put the key in the lock when some headlights lit me, I stopped, looked away and saw an arm getting out of the car making me a sign.

I locked the car and calmly (though I was completely excited) went to him, the hangs door opened, I went around the car, an amazing Porsche Carrera GT, an old version, classic, beautiful, like the owner, came in, sat, closed the door and he took off, speeding through out there, all those horsepower ‘sticking me’ to the seat, loved! We didn’t said a word, he drove fast and I was loving being driven that way through the ‘Marginal’ a lovely road near the ocean, passing cars as if they were stopped, the adrenaline taking care of me, the windows opened to let in the cool breeze of a hot night and then I felt; a naughty hand up to my left leg, I bit my lips and winced, he didn’t stopped, rose more, went through my miniskirt and touched lightly in my panties, pulled them a bit, stopped and then with a finger felt my pussy already fully soaked, I bristled, closed my eyes, leaned back and opened my legs slightly, moaning completely overwhelmed, Oh GOD!, how I wanted him at that moment!

And so we continued for a few more moments, I moaned deeply already, grabbed his arm, forced it down and carefully, slip my panties down my legs, I heard him laughing and the I felt his fingers on my cunt, first touching gently and then forcing is way through me, rubbing my clit, playing with me…I was about to cum, it couldn’t be, not now, forced his fingers out of me and moving me a bit for it, gave it to taste the same ‘poison’, I opened his belt, unzipped his pants and slid my hand inside, I felt his cock pulsing within the panties, felt his ‘weight’, spent my nails below him and impulsively took it out, what a magnificent view that was, very tough, with at least 20cm (8 in), very well made and with a big and stiff purple head already with some drops of pre-cum, so fucking beautiful.

I finally spoke – “ I want you now, where do we go?”, he didn’t reply, entered by a path near the Marginal road and went out to one of the many parks along the cliffs, I realized immediately, he parked the car and I was prepared to get down and swallow his cock, when he suddenly tells me – “ No!, outside, let’s go” – I stunned, stopped for a while to think, shrugged and thought ‘fuck, why not?’, opened the door and go out, he was sitting on the engine hood, the pants at his knees, his cock lifted out, stopped, looked at him, laughed a bit and crouched down in front of him, laid my hand to his stiff cock and swallow it, hmmm, what a marvellous taste, I loved and have shown him that, the cool ocean breeze hitting my backs as I sucked faster and faster, he writhed at each stroke of my mouth, one hand spinning in the base of his dick and the other grabbing and squeezing his balls, felt him throbbing inside me ready to explode, didn’t care and continued sucking him even faster, he grabbed me by my hair, pulled and lifted me, telling me this – “ Not yet you fucking bitch!”, turned me around and pulled me up the hood, lifted my ass, up my skirt to the waist and without hesitation, entered all inside my cunt in one stroke only.

I was screaming with each thrust of his hips, a few meters away cars passed by, some people looked, I didn’t care, feeling that cock pounding me in a such a way…I just wanted more, and he ‘spitting’ words to me while pushed my hair, calling me bitch, whore, slut and spanking my buttocks, I was inebriated, asking for more and more, moaning, screaming calling him bad names also, completely insane and…I cum, rolled my eyes and cried lustily, right there in the street with cars passing by, with the danger of being caught, I just didn’t want to know. He paused for a few seconds, turned me belly up with my ass on the bonnet, raised my top showing my boobs in all their glory, licked them, bite my nibbles, pull and slap them and I was moaning with pleasure, slid over my stomach, licked my pussy, grabbed my legs and lifted them, opened my ass hole and poked his tongue inside, I shuddered wondering what was about to come, didn’t have to wait long; he pointed his cock on my ass, slap it a bit and with one thrust shoved it all, I screamed in pain but he didn’t care, kept bursting my ass without mercy, at every stroke of his cock he went deeper and I moaned, screamed and clawed his backs, I was mad and ready to cum again.

After five minutes, he screams like a madman, took it out, cleaned it, grabbed it firmly and made me kneel in front of him – “ Open your mouth Bitch, I’m Cumming” – I opened it, put my tongue out and said – “ YES! Give it to me you motherfucker, give me all, I want to feel it in my throat” – he stroke it two or three times and cum, a white torrent hit my face, I was covered with that hot and tasty ‘milk’, licked, swallowed, choked me, I felt…so good with that, in the distance the waves beat into the rocks, closer some voices passing by shouted anything to us, we didn’t care, I grabbed his cock and cleaned it, licking and drinking the last drops of that precious nectar, HEAVENS, how I loved to drink that ‘milky’. We dress, entered the car and drove away into the night at his house where we fuck up at dawn, and it was only the beginning of a troubled relationship very horny and little judgement, culminating with that trio which I had told before. Four or five months was what it lasted, intense, crazy, really crazy, in the end I wanted more, he did not, I suffered, he probably not, it ended in a beautiful day, I went to my side, he went to his. I hope he has been happier than me.
To be simple is to be great
As always, a beautiful piece you've got there.
Damn hot woman!! I missed your stories so much Fen...
And that reminds me a story passed with me in one of those parks, such a good memories, thank you for that!
I feel like going to post a story from my trip to Rome... I'll see what I can remember
A very niice moment ... i enjoyed to read it... again ;-))
.. and i thank you for the efforts and the time you gave for us for writing and translating it...
* Kisses and a biig hug ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hi Fenix, I finally finish read this awesome moments of yours, and I have to say that you manage to turn me on a bit (that's not an easy task, kkkk), I loved that threesome story (very hot indeed), the story of the Swedish was also very good and hot, and what to say about the stories passed in the club (something that I also know, although I never was a striper) and the modelling, damn!!! so many times I did blowjobs to get some works in my model times...and now you put that one, outside sex is AWESOME!!! I don't have to remind you that I'm an exhibitionist, right?
Thank you for posting a new story Fenix. I haven't read all of yours, but I have enjoyed what I have read and I plan on reading more. I know that both yours and Lexi's writing is what inspired me to post my own. I'm glad you are still continuing it.

*blushes*...I kinda like the imagery of being outside...on the car, so...thank you for that too.