Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Hello my dears, finally I took courage to share with you some "hot" moments of my life, before I start, I have to tell you two things, first, there will be no temporal sequence, it means, I can write about something that happened when I was 16 and soon after about something that happened when I was 30, second, all names and locations are obviously invented.
Ah! and this will be for adults (I know, we are all grown up) so expect explicit conversation and if you don't like... don't read it.
Kisses and Hugs

- MOMENT 1 (THE PHOTO SESSION)

And there I was, next to the number 56 of the Avenue, gaining courage to ring the bell, were precisely 3 pm and that’s when I remembered the night it happened.

“I had gone with my roommates to DELUX the trendiest nightclub of the town, three “hot chicks” with 19 years old, dressed to kill and willing to do it all. Once I got there and after a difficult week of classes, I was in my world, music, alcohol, the lights, the smells, everything I needed, and I razed, jumped to the dance floor, danced, rubbed myself in several guys, grab some others and even kiss one or two and then... when turning, I bumped against him.

It was an absolutely beautiful guy, tall, muscular, all on him emits charm and sex-appeal and when he spoke... my God, what a voice, he introduces himself as Vargas, fashion photographer and wanted to shoot me, told me he knew several agents and thought that I had what it takes to succeed in the fashion world. I laughed, told him he didn’t need all that to take me to bed, in fact, in the state I was, a simple ‘Let’s Go’ was more than enough, only, he was talking serious, gave me a card with an address and a phone number, kissed my face and told me ‘Call me, I can make you a fashion star.”

I rang the bell, a voice greeted me by the intercom‘Tania!, I’m glad you came, come on in’, when I reach to the 5th floor, he was at the door, as handsome, as I remembered, shirt open in the first 3 buttons, blue jeans, All Star sneakers and in the face with a three days beard a magnificent smile. Jumbled (something not common in me) stretched my hand to greet him; he laughed, hugged me and kissed my face‘Tania, what is that? Please, show me the girl I met at the club, she’s the one I want to shoot and the one I think will be one of the best models of this Country.

The ice was broken, we talked about life, his and mine, what I expected from the photo shoot, my dreams, even about my parents, and he told me about how he started, some models he photographed and even some affairs he had, we drink coffee, laughed and I was ready, more than ready, I wanted to raze... I get dressed, he had already prepared three sets, a more classic one, a tight dress with gold sequins and lovely high heels shoes, another informal, white top with the symbol of Playboy and short black breeches, and last but not least, a trousers and jacket suit (and nothing underneath) with a matching hat.

I was changing clothes after each session, feeling increasingly excited, on the last exchange, purposely, left the door open and when made sure that he was seeing, undress the informal set and start dressing the trousers and jacket suit... always lurking, I turned around – ‘Oh! Silly me *giggles* I forgot to closed the door’ look at him and saw...he was with the look ‘I’m going to tear that clothing and fuck you rough’, and it made me feel important, paraded to him, hands on my hips, took a little walk and asked‘are we ready?’.

He laughed, grab his camera and started shooting, flash after flash, a twist to the right *flash*, a swirl to the left *flash*, go down and put my hands on my knees *flash* my hands on the jacket *flash* open the jacket *…..*, take off the jacket *…..*, send the jacket to him, took off my hat, walked up to him, grab his shirt, open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere, start licking his muscled and hairy chest, he grabs me, lifts me into his lap, and start kissing me while take me to his room.

During two hours, that man fucked me in every way possible, our sweaty bodies melting, insatiable, I cum four or five times, maybe more, he lick my pussy and made me cum on his face, and I did the same, oh yes, for the first time a man cum on my face, I licked, drank and loved… fucked me doggy style, missionary, side way and I scream, beg for more, want more, much more, and he gave me, he cum three times, the last one on my ass, something I hadn’t done before but I asked him, just how excited I was. When finally over, we are exhausted, were at least half an hour lying, laughing at anything and everything, breathing... we got up, took bath, I dressed the last set and he photographed me the most professional way possible.
To be simple is to be great
Oh WOW Fen...that is amazing!!! you finally did it, I confess I was looking forward to read your "marvellous" stories.
Oh you mean that your story is not progressive, just jumping to different time set huh?

Anyway, its a good, and chillingly hot story. Makes my tongue spicy, a lot Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Wow fen. I'm impressed with your stories. Guess you really gave that man the time of his life eheh. Keep it coming (xD reference to mister dark)
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
That part when Fenix mentioned "expect explicit conversation".....yup definitely looking forward for that...coz there is a warning just after that. (for some reason it make me smile tho) lol

and...did some on just say "Keep it cumming" ( O.O)....hell yes XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Ban...is not a story, it's several moments of a big story, my story, my life, for instance, after that hot session, many things happened, just, the moment was over as soon I walk out his studio after the last photo session (yes, me and him share more "moments" but not that important)...
Dark...I thought it was better to warn, because, for me don't make sense share spicy moments and skip the "spicy"
Alt...it was the opposite my dear, that man teach me a lot, if you know what I mean, *winks*
Tant...when I say I do something, you bet that I keep my word!
To be simple is to be great
Hi Fenix,

After "A journey by the dark side" and "surviving your birthday" now the brighter side of your (past) life. ;-)

I enjoyed to read "Moment 1" and i am waiting with an smile for more  "Spicy moments of my life" from you.

*big kiss and hug !

Thank you for sharing this with us ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Very nice! I can't wait to read another "moment of your life" Wink
wwooohooo I agree wit you on that Fenix.....btw I noticed how you go in great detail in describing him...its like you really took close attention to him and his features...veryyyy interesting..and a vreayyy lucky dude.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Quite an arousing story, Fenix!

What strikes me was the sheer intensity of the experience - no pause nor hesitation, all of it pure lustful, almost primal drive... I couldn't help holding my breath 'til the last sentence.

And, to the delight of our friend dark, let us say... keep them coming again and again, lady! Tongue

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -