Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Hi Fen, sorry for the late reply...
I just love this moment, the best one so far to my modest opinion, and don't worry my sweet friend, I will always find time to read your posts and comments on them, always my dear.
And things will be better, you'll see! my shoulder is always there for you, whenever you need... *blow her a kiss*
Thank you my sweet friend, and I'm sorry by repeatedly ruin your nights, I know you Log ON so few and all I do is to cry in your shoulder, I'm so sorry *hug him and kiss his cheek*
To be simple is to be great
@fenix...now I am also worried... Sad ...whats wrong?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Amazing sharing.
Been loving reading this.
Thank you
Every word a world
Dark, LIFE, that's what happened, but, don't worry, I'm feeling a bit better, and I want to forget all my RL problems and enjoy this weekend; they wait, they don't go anywhere, but at least, if I could forget them for a couple of days, it will be worth!!!!

And Rick, thank you *big kiss*
well then in that case...i think this whole weekend we have to all ( forum peeps ) gather up and have an orgy...I mean wat...a party...that's what i meant...i promis...a party XD

maybe if we all meet up at vodka bar, in the neither reigon and have a party there...dancing, pole dancing....i mean...just dancing...it my keyboard that's being pervy not me...and vrookis serving us "free" drinks XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-21-2016, 11:05 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: And Rick, thank you *big kiss*

No need for thanks, always thought of you as an amazing woman, and you just keep proving me right with every piece of you I end up having the fortune to discover Smile

So thank YOU for your friendship, and for all that you have given us
Every word a world
wow this is something... extraordinary... amazing that stories, really liked reading that  Wink 

kisses and continue with that... Big Grin
Just found this thread.
wow... just... wow.
I will refer to it in my thread. ^-^
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Thank you Bel and Dude for your kind words...