Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Hello my dears, the last days the last days has not been easy with all the work, the many hours spent cleaning, tidying, arranging, with the works, paintings and all the things needed when we moved to another house, but, I really need to close this subject and I really need to make room for the final moment, 'the spiky moment', for that reason and almost translating a paragraph by day, I finished the moment 9, a collection of small moments that happened while I was in my days of school, in my home town, Mangualde.
As for moment 10, please have some patience, it's written, it's translated, it will be posted, but, at my time, when I feel ready for it, because it will not only be the final moment, but it will also be the last time I will post as FENIX-TS.

- MOMENT 9 (THE BITCH FROM MANGUALDE HIGH SCHOOL)

This time will be different, it will not be a ‘moment’ but a small and succulent collection of ‘moments’ from what was my experience at the Mangualde High School.

This is the case of Mané, my first ‘man’, Mané was two years older than me, a cousin from a distance degree, the age of my brother (the middle one) and a good friend of his. I was in my 14 years, the sexuality and the curiosity was greater than the responsibility, I just didn’t want to know, therefore and didn’t knowing what I was doing, I was been able to seduce him and he was in panic, real panic, the fear of my brothers and my parents (and also of their parents) was overwhelming, but somehow, one day I could kiss him behind the gym pavilion, a little disorderly with more saliva than would be recommended, but it was my first kiss, which was followed by others for almost a year, until finally, already with 15 years we went to an abandoned house in an alley near the high school; with fear, making sure that my brother didn’t see us leaving, we went there, I was nervous, of course, but him… my God, he was a nervous wreck, lay me down, raised my legs, took my underpants, stuck in me, and after 5 minutes, it was done, bad is a kind word, it hurt me I won’t denied, but the main was done, I was no longer a virgin, that weight disappeared and interestingly, also Mané, from that day on he avoided me at all cost, not that I wanted anything else with him, it’s that he was so freaking ‘shity’ of fear, he running away from me as the Devil flees from the cross.

Ricardo was a completely different story, also two years older than me, he was the perfect ‘junior’ womanizer, repeat student, didn’t want to know about anything or anyone, only himself, he was so perfect for me, we started to find ourselves assiduously behind the pavilion, for him I even miss some classes, we kissed passionately, he was my first love and my first bad boy, with him I learned to kiss, to tied my tongue against his, to love his taste (how I loved his minty chewing gum taste), he groped me, touching and squeezing my ass, playing with my panties and he even thrust one or two fingers inside me, and one day, he asked me to give him a hand job; I hesitated a bit, OK I was no longer a virgin but to do that there, at school, scared me a little further, and besides my brother was still there despite his 18 years old, I hesitated yes, but I did it, lowered his shorts in fear, looking around, grabbed his cock and started to ‘wank’ him, slowly in the beginning, then faster, he squirmed around, I didn’t care and kept jerking him off, kissed him and went back and forth with my hand until…I felt something warm in my hand and my arm, scared me, looked down and I was all dirty with cum (at the time I didn’t quite know what it was), I was pissed off with him, he laughed, try to apologize, I went to the bathroom looking suspiciously everywhere and washed it. My first hand job was completed.

A year later and without my brother in the high school, I felt free, I was completely crazy for Mario, but until that ‘moment’ arrives, Ricardo served so damn well, the hand jobs were constant by that time, as it were his fingers in my cunt (he had made me cum several times) and therefore, it was time to move on, one day he told me – “ Tania, I want you to suck my dick” – I shuddered, of course that the idea had already crossed my mind, several times, but to think and actually do it, goes a bit, I thought for a while, looked him in the eyes and spoke – “ Ricardo, I hope you like it” – I kneeled down and hesitated, put it in my mouth, at first the taste displeased me, it tasted like ‘chorizo’ (something I really don’t appreciate that much), but then, it started to please me, I felt it throbbing inside me, was a curious feeling, I began to try to go deeper and almost threw up, it was quite large for an inexperienced mouth as my own, I had to give up and kept sucking the head and a few inches below, wanking him off with my hand; after a while I  looked at him and saw him rolling his eyes, at that time I already knew what is about to happen, therefore I stopped, grabbed it by the bottom, shook him a little, licked his head and got up slowly, telling him – “ I’m not ready for it, you’ll have to cum in my hands again” – He nodded and not 10 seconds later, several gulps of sperm filled my hands, kissed him and there I went, washing my hands one more time.

The last year of high school was the most promiscuous you can imagine, after finally, I had my experience with Mario and tasted sperm, I was hooked on it, I was known for the high school bitch, the other girls hated me, deep down, they wanted to be like me but they hadn’t courage for that, from there to said I fuck with teachers to have good grades, was a small step, they pointed fingers at me, called me names, invented stories (I don’t know how these stories do not reach my family ears), but I, not turn them out, I knew exactly what I want, and I wanted badly. The boyfriends succeeded, the fucks, the blowjobs, the handjobs, were almost daily now, right, I had the reputation, then, why not had the advantage? And I had, believe me, I had, except for what the teachers concerned, well, to be honest, I once made a blowjob to one of them, but because I wanted and felt like, not because I needed his ‘help’. No, I was a straight A’s student, I was exemplary, a bitch, a slut, yes, but a very intelligent one, and even if ‘they’ don’t believe, when the year was over, my sheet was immaculate, I was the best of the high school, without any favors and with A LOT of distractions.

With Tomás I went all the way for the first time in the high school, he was from my class and after some groping I didn’t want to waste more time, lowered his pants and sucked him as if my life depended on it, licked his balls and let him to cum on my mouth, drank it while he squealed with pleasure. After that, I warmed up him again and raised his cock through many rubbings in my wet cunt, it was the last hour of a cold winter day and it was dark, so dark, so, I leaned against the wall and guided his cock to my pussy, he impaled inside me and began to fuck me quickly, I felt him throbbing inside and his balls hitting my buttocks real faster, and soon after, he cum inside me at the very moment I reach the orgasm, it was very good, but then, I realized and screamed, I forgot the condom, I yelled STUPID! And cursing him and myself I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself, what an idiot I was, fortunately, nothing happened but I learned my lesson.

With Luís was funnier, we decided to do it in the classroom, he was my classmate and we spent the last hour caressing each other, he with a finger in my pussy and I rubbing his cock over his trousers, all of that while we listened to teacher Felipe talking about Geography, I think. When the class was over we left but stayed near the door, groping and kissing and as soon everyone left the building, we entered and in the dark, we allowed the madness to take control of us; first he licked my pussy with me lay down on a table, then I squatted and sucked his cock pressed against the chalkboard and finally he bend me over the teacher’s desk and fucked me doggy style, at every thrust of his cock I moaned louder, until he finally had to cover my mouth with his hand, with my tits completely crushed against the table I felt his cock going in and out, faster and faster, until we finally reached an orgasm at the same time, he let a hoarse scream coming out his throat and cum inside me (he’s wearing a condom), I waited for a minute to recover and then turned around, took his condom out and licked the rest of his tip cleaning him up, get dressed quickly and left the classroom scooping around, luckily, no one spotted us.

The most often times it happened in the old abandoned house near the school, it was there my first anal experience (without penetration), Jonas was the cutest kid of the high school and he was crazy about me, one day I finally made his will, heating him behind the pavilion and making him cum in my mouth to begin with and then taking him to the old house; arrived there he wasted no time, lay me on the flat rack, took my pants and panties and made me cum with his tongue and fingers (he was really good at it), then he put me in my fours and penetrated me, fucked me savagely, he was the first to slap my butt cheeks and pull my hair, I was loving it all, so when he opened my asshole, spat into it and thrusted his big toe inside, I didn’t said nothing, just cried and begged for more, a task he happily fulfilled; he continued to fuck my two holes for a bit longer, my pussy with his cock and my ass with his finger, while I shrieked with pleasure and for the second time reached the orgasm. It was when he took his dick from my cunt, pulled it to my asshole and cum all over it, it was divine, felt real good. Strangely there was nothing more between us, I think that if there had been another time, I would allowed him to be the first fucking my ass. Oh well!

As for teacher Eduardo was a perfect chance, I went to the teacher’s room to talk to him about a homework I had to do, he was a young teacher, around 27, 28 years, very nice and very friendly, we were in conversation for hours, all the other teacher’s went out and only us remain there; OK let’s highlight this, I’ve had turned 18 one month ago, so I was of legal age, nothing illegal happened, moral issues? OK, I’ll give you that; the conversation after a while began to become more ‘interesting’ and somehow I started to get a bit excited with all the ‘innuendos’ he sent me, I confess that I had never looked at him that way and I never had any crush by older guys, but I found myself at that time giving side looks at the ‘bulge’ growing in his pants. I felt a chill when one of his hands touched my leg, he was frightened, apologized completely ashamed and I take that to make my move, laughed a bit and sat on his lap spreading my legs to feel his erection in my pussy and said – “ Don’t worry Teach, I don’t bite and you know I have 18, so…” – he didn’t answered, kissed me, opened my blouse and licked my breasts, hmmm, how good it was to be with someone more experienced, he wanted the full service, but unfortunately I had no time for that, it was dinner time and, fuck, we were in the teacher’s room; so, I went to my knees, took his cock out and gave him a heck of a blowjob, full of saliva, with some spitting and all (yes, I was a real pro at that time), he groaned completely mad, grabbed my face, fucked my mouth and cum inside as he gestured and yelled with silent screams while I laughed feeling that more mature cock vibrating inside my mouth. I licked it all, shake it to the last drops, buttoned my blouse and left without another word. He gave me full marks in the work and in his class, but believe me, had nothing to do with my ‘oral presentation’.

And it was that, sort of, my crazy years in the high school, it ended in June and in August I came to the capital to start a new stage of my life. This is the story of Tania, the bitch from Mangualde High School, too promiscuous for the usual small town standards and perhaps, too clever for most people to accept and understand.
To be simple is to be great
Do you really go forward with that, Fen dear? Are you sure?
Silly me, of course you are, when you decide something, there's nothing we can do to dissuade you...be strong my dear!

As for this last moment, wow..., what a classic, 'the behind the pavilion action' it's a timeless classic, I presume, very good indeed, as always
What do you mean it will be the last time as FENIX-TS?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Dear Cath, means exactly that, means it will be the last post for Fenix, not for the person behind the curtain, you know what happened, I told you what I intend to do, and after the last moment, when I decide it will be time for that, Fenix has no reason to continue around here, as for me, that's a different story, no matter what live reserves for me from now on, I'll always find some time to come here, to say hi, to share some stories, to read the other persons stories, comments, poems, whatever, only, not AS FENIX-TS, with other name (you have to wait for the final part of moment 10 to know).
This is valid for In-Game as well, I'll pretend to go there, to talk to good friends I made, occasionally have some wild sex, maybe a GB or something like that, depending of the mood, but I wont lie, things wont be like it was.
Just have patience with me right now and forgive me for my absence, I have very good reasons for that, I swear!
Hello my dears

And the time is finally arrived, the moment 10 time!

From the next week I'll start posting it, not in here, I'll make a new thread for it, that moment deserve it!

So, I guess this is my final post in this thread, I'll miss you little thread, we've so much fun together...

Big kiss and Big hug

Fenix_TS (for now) ...
It has come.. and we shall wait
Here for you my dear Smile
Every word a world
*hugs* I almost forgot that!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Dear Tania
thank you (and Fenix-TS) for this thread. Heart
[Image: detail.gif]