Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any group of roleplay?
(03-20-2016, 07:09 PM)CBM97 Wrote: SO MUCH DRAMA!!! *arrest myself*

Cath! Noooooo!  *roleplaying intensifies*
Ok... I was asking not for roleplay itself, but for a group of roleplaying, people to create stories that continue after the sex and lead to more chapters of the story, and stuff like that.
[Image: raam10.jpg]
Ahh, ok. Fair enough. There are often stories and fun ..outside of sexual encounters (or otherwise)..with various friends (which is why I bring up the Cactus Group).
If you are looking for rp partners that want to take it further with stories etc., this does seem like the right place to ask. Perhaps you can ask within the find roleplay partners thread? Has there not been much response?
@Boo-cake....is there any type of particular group RP you would be interested in?....or if you like, you can even start one, let me know what it is if you do start one, I "might" join you.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(03-20-2016, 03:58 PM)blahbitty Wrote: =p it is fine.  I wasn't really offended. I deal with it all the time in game. It comes with being the Cactus pretty much.
I like being the guy to give responses to burns that aren't just "yeah...well...i'mma push your face into dough and make gorilla cookies".

So does that mean you aren't....  prickly?  

*rimshot*

Tongue
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

(03-25-2016, 06:40 PM)Tavana Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 03:58 PM)blahbitty Wrote: =p it is fine.  I wasn't really offended. I deal with it all the time in game. It comes with being the Cactus pretty much.
I like being the guy to give responses to burns that aren't just "yeah...well...i'mma push your face into dough and make gorilla cookies".

So does that mean you aren't....  prickly?  

*rimshot*

Tongue

ZING! x)   .....heard it haha