Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any group of roleplay?
Is there any group of user that roleplays long stories or even a series of stories out there? I always try to get players to do this but they either disapear after the first session or things like that. I want to meet a group like this because I'm kinda bored of the same roleplays every time (everyone seems to want to do slave-master, teacher-student, sister-brother things).
[Image: raam10.jpg]
There are several of us that RP. I will RP pretty much anything you can imagine. Others have more specific tastes. I'll post a little more detail later.

To expand. I very much enjoy ongoing roleplays with long stories and somewhat elaborate plots. I am currently engaged with two such and their continued development is wonderfully fun. I would not be opposed to more such play and I know that there are other people who do similar.

Personally I like to learn another persons tastes fantasies and desires and build a world with them to enjoy those.
this goes with me as well...just as Kyrios mentioned...Rping anything you can possibly imagine Big Grin ,but I am more curious of your kinks...and things that you are willing to push your self to.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I think I'm one of those long RPers, because, in-game, Vrook and I are the parents of a kid and we have lots of arguments (I always start the fight)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Well, and as you can see in the Such Roleplay! thread, there are a lot of people out there who can ensure the RP is still going. It's all about the start! Say a word, and from there everything will keep going! Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(03-20-2016, 11:13 AM)CBM97 Wrote: I think I'm one of those long RPers, because, in-game, Vrook and I are the parents of a kid and we have lots of arguments (I always start the fight)

Oh....so the sage is still ongoing?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Hardly! I think the boy is still playing on his PSP! Gotta go to check! Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Lol...when the boy start playing MNF let me know...kisses for both and for the boy
To be simple is to be great
I think we might be hijacking... Again...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I am and always will be the Cactus. I will not have sex with you, dude. But...if you would join my group, you shall be saved from Cactus Hell and will be saved.

Also, Cath and Vrook...are you like a married couple..or like a divorced couple that spats all the time over petty shit?