Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any group of roleplay?
Don't listen to the lies of a false god. He's the Cucumber with toothpicks attached.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-20-2016, 03:31 PM)Emmie Wrote: Don't listen to the lies of a false god. He's the Cucumber with toothpicks attached.

I thought we were friends...I thought we had something...spec-amenable.  I am the one true eternal being....my groups followers are many and wide spread. You will now forever be damned Emmie......we can still be friends.

Also...your dog is a cucumber with toothpicks attached.
But wait, does that mean... *feels the burn coming* You are my dog? *BUUUUUUURN* Fetch! *throws a toothpick before walking off to tend to her other business*

And more onto the topic at hand, I don't know if there is a group for this kind of thing. But there is a thread where you can look for people, maybe specify what you're looking for there and hopefully someone will come along? ^^
(03-20-2016, 03:39 PM)Emmie Wrote: But wait, does that mean... *feels the burn coming* You are my dog? *BUUUUUUURN* Fetch! *throws a toothpick before walking off to tend to her other business*

A really bad logical fallacy is a burn?  

"You're tan", "Tarps are tan", "So you're a tarp?" .... =p  sick burn!
Now you're just being pissy with me, no need for that, bad dog. Also, your example is nothing like what I did. If you wanna take it up with me, send me a PM.
In honest, I'm not Emmie. I'm trying to poke fun at your burn. I could just say nonsensical stuff back. =p

My example was to show the same sentence structure and how the premises don't lead to the conclusion.
Well, whatever. I'm sorry you felt so insulted by what I said. Seriously though, please take it up with me in PMs. No one is interested in our quarrel. *public offer of peace*
=p it is fine. I wasn't really offended. I deal with it all the time in game. It comes with being the Cactus pretty much.
I like being the guy to give responses to burns that aren't just "yeah...well...i'mma push your face into dough and make gorilla cookies".
Please.... No Drama Here.....
SO MUCH DRAMA!!! *arrest myself*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!