Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL getting in the way
Hi Tavana,
Saw your avatar deleted this morning .......
Being sad, not to know you better in game.
Hope you stay here ;-)) (and looking and posting sometimes here).
Wish your real life developing well ....
Best wishes and a biig kiss and hug to you <3
;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
That's really sad to hear :'(
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
For real? Man Sad
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Tav, I wish you the best my dear, don't know your reasons, but I'm sure were strong and I have no doubt that you are suffering, been there...big kiss and a big, big, big hug! see you on another life
To be simple is to be great
Fenix - thank you sweetheart.  I meant to post here that i was deleting my Avatar but i will still be on the forum as much as i can, the game was just to much right now.  
I'll do my best to explain.
I had been trying to juggle work, home life and game life. I initially thought I could just be on the game on the weekends and it would be enough.  Work during the week, then on the weekends play on the game. It was ok for the first week.  Then it got difficult to manage, because of me.  
I really tried to leave my Avatar and not login but i found i missed you all so much i needed to stop in and say hi ( on the game ) and as it goes, that short 'hi' turned into 3 hours.  I wanted to see everyone, say hello and find out how they were doing ( of course some RP too ) but it never seemed like enough time. 

So a break was called for, and i needed the finality of deleting my Avatar to keep me honest so i can focus on what i need to do.  
I will miss you all in game but i have no plans on leaving the forum.   you can't get rid of me that easily.   Tongue

HUGS and kisses all

Tav.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

Tell me it wasn't for making me cry! I'm too sensitive!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I Totally understand Tav, RL is always first, no doubt about that, so...I wish you the best my dear, and with tears, I say goodbye to Tav's avatar, however, knowing that the "real" Tav is still around, give me some comfort and satisfaction...*big kiss*
To be simple is to be great
Tongue 
CBM - I certainly hope i've never made anyone cry.  Well, except that one guy who wanted me to make him cry.  It was some sort of twist on the MILF/Mommy lover and i had to be mean to him, ignore him and then leave him. That was certainly a new one to me. Tongue    Oh, and the other guy that just wanted me to punch him in the balls.  That actually made ME cry and i don't even have balls, but i'm pretty sure he was crying too by the time we were done.   Cool  

Other than that ones who've requested it, i hope i haven't made anyone cry.  Smile

KISSES.
Tav.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.