Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL getting in the way
Hello All - I've had the pleasure ( literally ) to get to know many of you on this forum and in the game.  Smile

Now because of some work and real life things, I won't be around as much as I have been in the past.  I still hope to be around on the weekends, just not much or at all during the week.  

Keep on RPing and I'll be updating when I can.  

KK  Heart
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

All the best to both of you Smile
I guess most of us know how involving this game can become, so taking a step back and reducing our time here becomes something we go trough at a point

Have great time no matter what!
Every word a world
Hi Tavana,
sad for us in forum and game, that the time you could spend with us now would be shorter as before.   Sad
Wish you for your RL-things good luck, success and all the best wishes i can imagine.   ;-)))
Hope to see your furthermore "active". (rare but intense ?) ;-)
I like your postings and hope to know you sometimes better in game.
*blow you a kiss
;-)
[Image: detail.gif]
Tav my dear, it was a pleasure to meet you, interact with you...and I think we still interact more times, I sincerely hope so, a KISS and a HUG
To be simple is to be great
Hello nice to meet you in forum... see you soon in the game too... kisses babe...
yup....i too am having difficulties being online here as much as possible...RL has also got me in its tight grip...i have made some awesome friends here, and i know it takes time to keep that friendly relationship going well and smooth....but time is something i don't have much off...i would really like to get to know more people, however i would be lying if i said i will be here all the time...truth be told...it might happen that i might have to stop playing for some long time...i mean not now...but soon i might have to...well untill then ill try and enjoy here lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I do have the same issue as yours, but I'm not complaining, I mean, stuff of the real life is more important than playing a game, right?
Also, I'm learning Latin and the european history, so I'm very busy.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Never sacrifice your real life endeavours for cyberspace. Havent met you in game yet, and I hope that we will be able to do that, soon Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
real life be like:
[Image: 8079755815e6ffcdd67ea6d48d1ae939.jpg]
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer